The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
over it...
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to go back to school (BC i graduate soon!)...and i dont know why! Its the second day and im already stressed the hell out....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

·
Banned
952 Posts
dont complain its my second week. One of my professors puts me to sleep, the other I have nothing but morrons in my class, and my 1st class the teacher likes me hahahaha he BS's with me during class. Also he told all the crasher "Get the **** out!!!!" he is cool if you come back the next day and show that your serious for his class he will except you lol.

-Cory

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
normally i wont start school for another month, but damn summer school goes till 13th of sept

·
Bombest Mommie
4,601 Posts
yes....stress is a 16 page packet with three shrunken pages from a book on each piece of paper......stress is 30 pages of lame oceanography reading....stress is 30 pages of african american studies....stress is 20 pages of info about the california political system and latinos......stress is 17 pages of the psychology of latinos.......

all to be done by thursday........

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Hey Ms Nismo...what are you doing with me in your avatar? ;) :p

Just hang in. I hate school. I want hands on work, it's more interesting when your actually doing something...instead of listening to "blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...oh and don't forget to blah blah blah blah blah".

·
X Factor
546 Posts
HA......I feel ya! Try an Army engineering course for 2 years, your instructors out rank you and if you fall asleep or **** up....your put on restriction and an Article 15 ($250 of your pay check!!) We're made to learn!!!

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
and you get to explode bombs for fun! hehe.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts