The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.speedandstyle.com/specials/speedandstyle.htm

Thats the link for the wheels.There in the top right hand corner.I'm thinking about them for a 2001 Altima SE.Right now its just stock.But down the road I was thinking of a bodykit and lowering the car.and some other Performance mods.I'm also wondering if these wheels are heavy and will make my car slower?Cus I'm more worried about speed and performance then looks.But I'm not looking to go broke either.Thank u guys in advance.I've only ever posted once before.But I do read a lot of u guys Info.Any advice or recomendations would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about the link not working man.The rims are RS racing RS-22 rims.Thanks for any input man!

·
slow poke
3,139 Posts
I had the ones all the way to the very left. Very nice wheels. I got complimented on them numerous times. I say that you should go with the all polished ones or the black. I don't like they way whit rims look on altys(or any car for that matter). If I had a scanner, I would show you pics of my car with them on

·
RIP 6/24/07
1,611 Posts
If you're worried about heavy rims go to http://www.teamdynamicsracing.com Their rims are lighter then any other rims i've seen. My friend had a set of 17s on his probe that were lighter then my 15s. Those rims made a huge differance in accerration on that 4cyl POS.

·
RIP 6/24/07
1,611 Posts
The set of 17 inch team dynamics my friend had weighed in at an amazing 13lbs

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey guys thanks for all the Input.Its greatly appreciated.I'm gonna keep the stock wheels and put winter tires on.Sorry Smooth Operater.I'm really thinking about buying these wheels.But I'm not sure about which color.Which do u guys think for a black Altima.The Gun metal or silver? Def not white.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Winter is over now. i can't wait to get home to put mine on but if thats what you wanna do. let me know again if you need anything, but go with silver. i think that would look the best

·
RIP 6/24/07
1,611 Posts
duke5021 said:
thats pretty good but its only 12 lbs total difference. how much did he pay for his with tires?
1200 with falken zeix 512s 225/45

1 - 18 of 18 Posts