The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Who's Next?
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know who makes the carbon fiber altezza's, cause i asked how much R33 rear lights will cost custom and they told me dont ask if i dont feel like waiting a month for it and spending more that getting a body kit. so i have a black 95 alty and i think personally the carbon fiber rear altezza's would look nice, as for the chrome one s would not. so if anyone knows if SWA has them or another place just let me know. even if you hate altezza's help out a homie:D

·
Who's Next?
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
seriously it does not look bad on black cars, the CF ones. maybe SWA will have them soon.

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
i would buy altezza unless i baked them and painted the housing the same color as my car. it's the only non-ghey why to do it.

·
Music Selecta'
566 Posts
sick, everything on my alty is c/f, I didn't know they made c/f ones yet. Im gonna have to get these! damn, now I gotta pull some $ out of my ass. Some altezzas are gay, but altimas have a really crappy tail light design, they don't even work half the time because the housings are crap. These altezzas lights work better. And are brighter. Silver ones are way gay though.... C/F is sick! Does anybody else carry these? In C/F for this cheap?

·
Music Selecta'
566 Posts
You know what Jason, your altima is sick. And personally I think these C/F lights would look better on yer ride than Thos ugly stock (amber colored) ones you have. You gotta get some nice eyelids to, then it would be beyond sick. That body kit is one of the best (looking) body kits they make for the alty in my opinion. Did the fog lights come seperate? do they work good? You need to get rid of the amber colored turn signals dood, they are not fashionable. Yer ride is pimp though......

Is it all show and no go? Or is it fast?

Looks damn good......

·
Music Selecta'
566 Posts
You have a gap under your hood, there is a write up on that under the DIY part of this forum dood, you need to take care of that gap. You need to get the rubber piece that goes along the edge of your hood. It will look better..... and keep moisture from getting in when you are driving in rain. With a paint job like that I bet you never drive it in the rain do you.

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
^ LOL

Hey Vicky what happened to the "closing all altezza threads" stuff in the sig?

:D

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
I'd still close all of the threads if I were you and just make one sticky at the top about where to get them, price, links, etc...

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
yeh man, we got to put our foot down. I'm sick of em. On any given day atleast 2 threads about this shit come up. I agree, sticky something that links em up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts