The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i dont know if this qustion has already been asked i did a little search but i really didnt find what i was looking 4. anyways i would like to know if the turbo off the 240sx would fit on the alty would some work, please dont hate if this question has been asked put i would like to know. I heard that the 240 and the alty have the simliar motor. thinks for the info/:dunno:

twisted-4-life
twistedobsessions.8k.com

·
Hello my name is Distance
6,028 Posts
unless you are getting a deal on the kit for the 240 its not worth the hassle, you would need to fab ic pipes oil lines and other stuff

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
same motor...but i don't know that the turbo manifold would fit in our engine bay as it might be too close to the radiator...

·
2.0T, 2.3T, and 2.4 N/A
4,863 Posts
with enough $$$$$$$$$4, you can fabricate the 240sx turbo kit to fit into an alti.....

·
Incognito
6,134 Posts
manifold from a turbo'ed KA will fit in the alty, the turbo should match up as well. as for the plumbing, you can toss that, it'll be cheaper to buy new plumbing than try to use the old. If the engine is the SR, it wont fit w/o massive fabbing, and isnt worth it when you can readily buy manifolds that will fit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts