The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the goddamn things are finally ****ing finished. Who would have thought it takes 4 goddamn weeks to modify a mould to revove 1/8" of goddamn thickness.

All of those who ordered them will be receiving VERY shortly, I'm picking up a boxfull this week. Sorry for the delays...I'm beginning to learn that I...ME....I'm the idiot for actually thinking anything can be done in a reasonable amount of time. I must be a goddamn idiot to think that. This is the body styling biz, where everything takes 5645 ****ing years. :D

·
Resident drunken chef!
2,524 Posts
Bout mutha FU.......... Just kiddin man, glad to see they are done!
Thanks for all the hard work!

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SoCalAltima said:
sweet man, can i still turn in an oder form?
Sure can man, I'm gonna make them put like 45834828 pairs in a box for me so I never have to wait for anything again. Incase you can't tell, I'm kinda pissed off that they are constantly taking their sweet ass time on everything and making a liar out of me. :D

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
scootter said:
Bout mutha FU.......... Just kiddin man, glad to see they are done!
Thanks for all the hard work!
Aww.... :p

Man, they were finished like 80 years ago when I dropped off the prototype of the PROPER thickness!!! Then when they did it they ****ed it all up and I had to go down there busting heads!!! :angry4:

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Civic Driver
1,267 Posts
hey altima8.. looking to get a pair, but the color of my car is that blueish silverish color. Did they do that color? Also, in your opinion which style.. a, b, or c looks the best... stuck on deciding that as well. :(

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bluealtima16 said:
hey altima8.. looking to get a pair, but the color of my car is that blueish silverish color. Did they do that color? Also, in your opinion which style.. a, b, or c looks the best... stuck on deciding that as well. :(
They only come in unpainted white right now, but you can get a can of custom spray paint for about $12, or use spray touch up paint from Nissan...
I may eventually offer them prepainted, but won't be for a little while...we don't have a booth yet.

As for style, I'm getting style A for myself, the most popular so far has been style B, and the most aggressive are style C....so depends what ya want. Style A lines up perfectly with the stock 93-94 grille, if that helps.

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ry said:
98-99, 00-01?
Still workin on it, but before the end of the month fo sheezy, at least for 98-99, the 00-01 are going to take longer cuz I don't have a car..

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
rush0 said:
your getting a booth, ill be driving up to quebec when you do for a free paint job.
Dude I can't even get a free paintjob! I even hired a painter/body work guy and even he wants like $3000CDN for show quality, two coats of clear...outRAGEOUS! :p

·
Incognito
6,134 Posts
jeff, I know you're not a liar, and I know you tried as hard as possible to satisfy us, the customer! Dont worry bro, anyone who has ordered from ya knows that you're good for it! Keep up the good work bro!

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I tries to make "C" look as much like yours as I could without biting, and without having a mold that covers the whole lens...:p

People will have to settle for those or steal yours while you're sleeping. :D

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Peterson said:
Dude. I was 100% kidding.
I know ya were bro....just being honest. I had so many people wanting "Patterson lids" so I had to cheese off ya as much as possible without going nuts. LOL

I know you were joking though, for real. I know you weren't even insinuating that I copied you in the FORM of kidding... I get ya dude... :)
[music]"Nobody understands you but I doooooooooo"[/music]

Too many rum and Cokes. Sorry, but I'm Canadian and it's a wee bit CHILLY here. Gotta stay warm somehow.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts