The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
altimas.net GOD
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the walnut crew will like it, i say we should go to lake arrowhead by San Dimas alot of parking there and the lakes right there we can have a bbq or something

·
altimas.net GOD
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well im not even sure that it called that but it a lake right next to raging waters in san Dimas

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
i have family down there...doesn't seem like there is much to do whenever i'm there.......sure, they have some nice starbuck's...i got a condo thing in del mar, across from the fair grounds, and that seems to be a really nice area...i know that one exit north of via de la valle they have a nice little shopping center and starbucks, that's bout it:D

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
LA/OC/IE guys are too lazy to come out to SD..

·
Registered
349 Posts
TweekersAltima said:
i have family down there...doesn't seem like there is much to do whenever i'm there.......sure, they have some nice starbuck's...i got a condo thing in del mar, across from the fair grounds, and that seems to be a really nice area...i know that one exit north of via de la valle they have a nice little shopping center and starbucks, that's bout it
jeeeeez family trips huh... crap i had a family trip to France and wana know what i think of france? it sucks like roast monkey balls...

until i went there again muwahahah WITHOUT family

San Diego is really chill really beautiful I live really close to your spot in Del Mar- also have a house in SOlana Beach when that bish is done we can have some killer meets ehehe

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
carnal_c30 said:
- also have a house in SOlana Beach when that bish is done we can have some killer meets ehehe
That will be awesome!

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
TweekersAltima said:
give me 10 cents for every mile down there and back, and then i'll come:D
Okay. Do the same for me then. :)

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
TweekersAltima said:
lol...i'm down....i just have to spread apart my trips to save on mileage and gas for the broke and leasing!
I'm broke and in debt.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts