The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we just got a bunch i can get em to you 1200$ shipped. just wanted to let peeps know before they sell.

·
Registered
14 Posts
do you have the P-NAV715 , if so how much are you selling it for
(it is the KNA-DV4100 navigation and KVT-715DVD monitor/cd/dvd/mp3player)

·
(no im not a female)
748 Posts
MrJiggyFly said:
we just got a bunch i can get em to you 1200$ shipped. just wanted to let peeps know before they sell.
Nice!!!

U got any pictures of them?

Nav cd included?

I got the speakers and there installed.

Very nice.

I was playing them on my trip and I actually had to turn the treble down alot. lol there so high pitched. those x-ovrs are so big too.

If anyone wants to buy from him and is afraid. I can vouch for him. I also left feedback (ebay lol) in the vendor review/rating froum

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
easter: hah sweet, thanks dude. glad u like em. i can check on the nav cd.

wiz: we got some on order right now. noit sure when they will be in, ill try to find out. ill look up prices too.

wiz, also if you can, find an online price where you would otherwise buy it from so i can see if i can beat it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
the lowest one that i saw, which is on ebay, is 1700
i seen the 2 parts separate but when you combine the prices, it is lower that 1700. So 1700 is lower, unless someone else knows of a lower price

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well my cost is about 1600, unfortunately i have to buy at dealer cost (which is 1750) when im not buying specifically for me. best i can do is 1800 shipped when it comes in.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wizbane said:
to MrJiggyFly

no prob, ill prob order from you when the time is right.
are you expecting to buy it within the next week or two or after that. im not sure exactly when we are getting it, but we are only getting one of them, so i dont know how long it will be in stock. if you are going to buy it soon i can put it on hold, but only if you are 100% sure you will buy it soon cause i can only hold it for a few days after it comes in.

otherwise, just drop me a PM whenever you are ready.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i prob. will get it like late sept. early october.
have to make sure if it will indeed fit a 05' nissan altima w/o bose

1 - 12 of 12 Posts