The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how can I mess with them? My friend is being harassed by her former boss/boyfriend. Her ex logged into her hotmail account and changed the password, and has been sending out emails to all her contacts spreading vicious lies. I won't list them here, but use your imagination.

Is there anyway I can report this to hotmail and would they do anything if I did?

What can I do to get even?

·
shift_Subaru
2,408 Posts
^id just sue... itd be easier than messing with them...

*please do not use this info for anything illegal*
but you may find a port scanner to be helpful. just simply put in the ip addy (if you know thats HIS, not a broad IP as that will likely not work)

once you find an open port... you may want to look on google for availible security failures in these open ports.

·
its all over...
579 Posts
DoS attack FTW. Exploits up the ass. Hacking someones email account is illegal. Do something about it

Consider hiring a geek.

(however consider putting him onto 4 flats for his Monday morning commute). Psychotic violence > internet terror

*not condoning anything I've just said for legal reasons*

·
N00B
417 Posts
If you know who it is, and where he is...confront him about it.

Computer retaliation is weak. Get a new e-mail address and e-mail all her contacts explaining how her old e-mail has been attacked and she did not send out any of those e-mails.

·
Registered
900 Posts
First go through Hotmail’s "forgot my password" system and reset her password to something her ex won’t guess, then she can contact all her people and let them know the deal... and If she feels like taking the initiative to do anything in retaliation she should save the sent emails folder and sue. Any other form of getting him back would just be childish and not nearly as effective. If you’re going to take the effort, go all the way, if not... don't waste your time. Jmho

/:soapbox:

·
182 Posts
i agree with sueing...

What a psychotic ass to do that....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
update: That jerk copied all her contact into a new email that he set up. So now that we have control of her email address again, he has all her contacts and is continuing to send vulgar/insulting emails to them.

Thanks for the advice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts