The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Pos Performance Pres.
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
allright my friend mike has really been bothering me i have been slowly doing modifications to my 96' altima and he keeps telling me that your not supposed to hook up an altima and that only stupid people or and i quote "mexicans" hook up altimas so please email him at [email protected] telling him that you do hook up altimas cause there fast and how they would piss all over his little red s-10 that he wont do anything to cause hes a little bitch. He wont even take it off roading once cuas hes afraid it will get scratched and that hell have to wash it. well thanks for your time. once agian its Mike at [email protected]

BIG UP TO ALL THE ULTIMATE ALTIMAS OUT THERE!!!!

·
Traded in Alti!!!
118 Posts
I did, see if he says anything to u!

·
dismember
9,414 Posts
Altima5298 said:
i quote "mexicans" hook up altimas
thats fucked up :rolleyes:

hook up altimas cause there fast and how they would piss all over his little red s-10 that he wont do anything to cause hes a little bitch.
no they are not.
and then a vortec v6 would smoke the shit out of ur car.

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
15,220 Posts
Altima5298 said:
and that only stupid people or and i quote "mexicans" hook up altimas [/email]

you can't argue with a peabrained jackass.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Altima5298 said:
allright my friend mike has really been bothering me i have been slowly doing modifications to my 96' altima and he keeps telling me that your not supposed to hook up an altima and that only stupid people or and i quote "mexicans" hook up altimas so please email him at [email protected] telling him that you do hook up altimas cause there fast and how they would piss all over his little red s-10 that he wont do anything to cause hes a little bitch. He wont even take it off roading once cuas hes afraid it will get scratched and that hell have to wash it. well thanks for your time. once agian its Mike at [email protected]

dude your buddy is a retard

1 - 6 of 6 Posts