The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I'm The Orange Member
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ill be in baltimore saturday for business purposes with the orange beast if it doesnt snow so if u see me holla!!

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
I'd like to see your ride man! Can you give some more info as to where in B'more you'll be and what time?

Fred Brooks

btw, it's snowing and may accumulate up to 8 inches by Thursday!

·
I'm The Orange Member
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
today im getting the info on location and shiet. as for now i know that ill be there if saturday dont snow . yeah yo i want to mweet u and see your ride, im going turbo soon and i need some knoledge kicked in my head .

·
I'm The Orange Member
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol. yeah , like i know the shiet its just i want to make a bullet proof motor and i need suggestions on specs, etc and shiet. whats the font on the altimas.net sticka foo. cause i might need to pick one up for saturday purposes.

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
6,244 Posts
Are you really bringing the Altima? The weather seems kinda shitty. If you don't mind I'd come out and shoot some pics. Fred can bullshit you about engine specs.

J

·
0 Posts
if you are in baltimore you are more thanwelcome to stop by... same goes for you mike or anyone.

·
I'm The Orange Member
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the thing is im having a photoshoot with a magazine(yes full spread) and thats why im bringing the beast. now if it snows and the weather is nasty then its suposed to be cancelled. they are suposed to call me today with the info oon directions and if still going to happened this weekend, yeah bro if i go u can take as many pics as u want

·
I'm The Orange Member
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ill put the sticka on the hood, cause on the windshield im only rocking teamprototype.com on top and rixplozion.com on the bottom, all the other sponsors are going on the hood and on the side windows. the altimas.net sticka will be on the hood. with the rest of the sponsors. friday i have to go get stickas made up and put on the car.

·
I'm The Orange Member
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
u might have to photoshop the rock chips from driving there, mad meteror showers in that area.

·
I'm The Orange Member
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
right now im working on towing it, i dont feel like driving it ,loose control on the snow with no antilock brakes and end up in somebodys house. im working on the trailer shiet. im gonna try to borrow my boys truck and trailer cause the 23's on the orange xterra wont take the weight. or i might look into uhaul but i heard that the trailers are really narrow

·
I'm The Orange Member
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
u know the xterra cant tow shit man, performance wise. i didnt got the supercharged one so they tell u that u can tow 5000 pounds but thats bs, if u see the manual after u buy it they say 1000 with the towing shiet from dealer and 5000 with a 4000 dollar towing package bought from the store. besides i dont even have the regualer towing shiet on the truck

·
8,809 Posts
shockwave said:
u know the xterra cant tow shit man, performance wise. i didnt got the supercharged one so they tell u that u can tow 5000 pounds but thats bs, if u see the manual after u buy it they say 1000 with the towing shiet from dealer and 5000 with a 4000 dollar towing package bought from the store. besides i dont even have the regualer towing shiet on the truck
I used to tow boats w/my xterra w/no problem at atll.

·
I'm The Orange Member
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
how much the boat weights, cause my overweight altima weights like 3800 plus the weight of the trialer .

1 - 20 of 29 Posts