The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
f*cked up repugnant sh*t
7,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heheheheh.....D'OH!

i almost just burned my work down. :angel1: i was warming up a croissant in a bakery bag in the microwave. apparenly i forgot that there was a twisty tie on the bag. i turned on the microwave, turned around, turned back 4 seconds later (because of a strange crackling noise) and saw orange flickering light emanating from the microwave. hmmmm...i opened it asap and found that the twistie had caught on fire and was burning the bag; smoke poured outta there. i am lucky i didn't kill the microwave, and that no one saw me. cleaned up (well, except the stankin smoke smell) and i grabbed my shit and ran out!
dum dee dum dee dummmm.....
at least my croissant was untouched.

·
f*cked up repugnant sh*t
7,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know, i know.....:angel1:...i am actually waiting to see if i hear anything about it.

:eek:

oasis, calm youself!!!! you need to invest in some handy dandy vibrating panties to occupy yourself in those times of boredom.

·
Banned
4 Posts
You know they will get you when they lift your prints from the microwave and review the footage from that secret video recorder behind the one way mirror :eek:

·
f*cked up repugnant sh*t
7,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fatboy said:
You know they will get you when they lift your prints from the microwave and review the footage from that secret video recorder behind the one way mirror :eek:

NO one will ever find out.

·
Eh brah, got da kine?
583 Posts
never trust anyman whos avatar is "I love HoHo's"..........

1 - 20 of 58 Posts