The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
altima/dsm lover4life
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got her up and running again and she purs like a kitten. The only problem is that I still have a missfire. Yep she is still missing I got a check engine light for a ignition mis and air flow meter circuit malfunction. The scanner is showing me that the air flow sensor is causing the other code to come up. So I am gonna drill into my filter piping and place the sensor in. hopefully thats it. But other than that shes running strong. Not worried at all I got a brandnew motor basically just got to find out where this miss is coming from. Later

·
My Alti got da last laugh
1,546 Posts
good news. get that baby fixed. spring is a coming and we need to roll to the track and get them times we want. And now your ready for me. lol

·
altima/dsm lover4life
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, but I am about to retire her for everyday use only no racing. I'll race u though but as far as my all out track racing i don't think I will be doing that. I can't afford to bend anymore valves and expect to get my eclipse running. But no doubt I will race you she is holding good compression but I think Its a wiring issue or coil or something. Damn all this time and only one response from someone, I thought I would get more love than that....thanks alot guys. Much love to you Ram

Later
PS ah man she pulls stronger than ever with the ported head. i let her out tonight but grannyshifted her and she felt so strong. As soon as i stopped she went right back to 7-800rpm music to my ears

·
Dirt Looks good Sideways
443 Posts
well if you are not longer in the racing side..i'll buy your bottle...just the bottle though

·
altima/dsm lover4life
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No no you misunderstand I am gonna keep all my shit on but not gonna go to the track or streetraces looking to run. And even if I was selling my shi t I would never just sell the bottle by itself. I am selling my 300zx fuel pump and my underdrive pulley with belts if you want to buy that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts