The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
candy is dandy.
3,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that i have the fastest n/a altima on this board. i got people telling me i cheated cuz i got a supercharger and i gotta v6,im gonna prove it to you all september 9th too.14.9 or better, full interior all motor on street tires no nos,no superchargers,no v6 just pure ka24de and all tuning.damn i cant waitttt!!!!!!!!!

·
THE BIG POLISH SUSG
1,404 Posts
the force is with u son!!!! Goog luck, hope u make it

·
525 Posts
VTEC Killer, I thought I read in old post that you did work on the intake manifold right?, worth it? any noticeable gains?

what are your future mods?, could cylinder work be next ?

·
candy is dandy.
3,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
atakm said:
VTEC Killer, I thought I read in old post that you did work on the intake manifold right?, worth it? any noticeable gains?

what are your future mods?, could cylinder work be next ?
as of now i have no internal work done,but in the future you will be seeing a 300hp to the wheels all motor set up.he,he,he,he,he,should be running low13's high 12's within a year from now.

·
4G > SR
2,767 Posts
vtec killer said:

as of now i have no internal work done,but in the future you will be seeing a 300hp to the wheels all motor set up.he,he,he,he,he,should be running low13's high 12's within a year from now.
where you getting all this money, balla?;)

·
1320 In 12 With A Bed.
1,131 Posts
Originally posted by: vtec killer
in the future you will be seeing a 300hp to the wheels all motor set up.he,he,he,he,he,should be running low13's high 12's within a year from now.
Riiiiiiiiiiiight :rolleyes:

·
Honda/Acura AllMotor Guru
1,147 Posts
Talk is cheap, and there has been a LOT of it ............. just run and dyno your damn car so there are some real numbers on the table .......

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
vtec's car is definately the quickest all motor altima I have ridden in... PHX Altima II always has people saying that he is supercharged/ squeezin, etc... it cracks me up. We were at the track last Saturday and there were guys in the stands saying "that car is supercharged" hahaha

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
Some of yall sounfd lie some haters...for real.

I am fitting to start regulating up in here....lay off VTEC.

VTEC just show these fools whats up.

·
candy is dandy.
3,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it always amazes me at how elusive just crawls out of no where and posts on my posts.like he's got an email alert set up every time i post on race forums,but you will all see soon,i took hboc out for a ride and he said i could hit a 14.75 but i dunno,we'll see next month

1 - 20 of 40 Posts