The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wtf, i dun get it.... y am i getten this bs??? i hav no mods on my 2.5sl and i drive normally... can anyone explain?

·
$11K til Pink Slip!
632 Posts
Alteen16 said:
wtf, i dun get it.... y am i getten this bs??? i hav no mods on my 2.5sl and i drive normally... can anyone explain?
When you're driving, try holding down the trip button on your steering wheel for a few seconds... That should reset the EPU to recalculate again.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Alteen16, the computer is not that accurate...the next time you fill up take note of your mileage, then the very next time you fill up take note of the mileage again Subtract the first from the second and divide the result by the number of gallons used between fillups.....that will tell you your exact mpg....

·
*Donating Member* Member
878 Posts
fastalt said:
Alteen16, the computer is not that accurate...the next time you fill up take note of your mileage, then the very next time you fill up take note of the mileage again Subtract the first from the second and divide the result by the number of gallons used between fillups.....that will tell you your exact mpg....
Make sure you fill the tank up each time. And do this the next 10 times you fill up to provide a good average over a decent period of time. Then let us know if you are still getting 15 MPG.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts