The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
im just all around - sick of the cold weather and the snow...cant wait for spring to roll around so we can get the meets on the road ;)

Brandie

·
Underachieving Genius
1,254 Posts
this has been the best winter in so long...suck it up peeps!! j/k

i'm pissed off that the snow is coming tonight/tomorrow. wish it came last night or yesterday while i was on the slopes...

i hate the summer...long live winter!!!

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
I have been pinned on my house for several weeks now. I go to work then home, work, home work, home. I can't go out to do anything without my nuts freezing off. I find myself shopping around for guns just for fun. I got peeps sending me money for car parts and it too cold to go and strip parts off of my car sitting in my garage. I don't want to look like I am trying to screw people but damn, it's too fucking cold to be out doing anything. Screw the cold!!!!

·
14,455 Posts
bah, winter rules! :p Granted it's cold, but last winter sucked so bad. it snowed ONCE!! I'm so glad it's snowing alot this year, especially tonight and tomorrow (12-18"s!!) Awesome :D

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
NO, get a Murano :D

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
I almost couldn't open the front door of my house to get out. Man I can't believe it was that tough just to shovel the front. Now I got to do the back of the house to free my dad's car. WHY O FRIGGIN WHY :angry4: does he have to insist to always park back there instead of in front. To get the car our I have to dig a trench about 10 feet wide, 2 feet deep, 80 feet long.... Plus break through the nice 4 feet high walll of ice that the sanitation plows made blocking the alleyway.

·
Registered
62 Posts
flarearrow said:
I almost couldn't open the front door of my house to get out. Man I can't believe it was that tough just to shovel the front. Now I got to do the back of the house to free my dad's car. WHY O FRIGGIN WHY :angry4: does he have to insist to always park back there instead of in front. To get the car our I have to dig a trench about 10 feet wide, 2 feet deep, 80 feet long.... Plus break through the nice 4 feet high walll of ice that the sanitation plows made blocking the alleyway.
yeah, when i was coming home last night, i'm like, should i park in the back, or should i park on the street?? I figured the street would be less hassle. now, the people on the other side of the alleyway have three cars stuck in the back. i'm on the street, but i bet the snow plows will make it pretty tough for me to get out whenever i decide on doing it. i know the car in front of our house will have a fun time trying to get out... we shoveled almost everything on the side and behind it and pinned it in. so i'm still not exactly sure which is better.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts