The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, well, there it is...an indoor show in Baton Rouge march 8th 2pm-10pm. SolacE and I have entered our cars in it. I know a lot of you all were planning to come down to it ('97 SE, jeremysride2000, SolacE, FlameChick, and friends of theirs) along with I'm hoping tytalian, dreamer, RJL7HEL8, DooDooBrown, and the rest of the Louisiana crew. If people need a place to stay, please let me know, I have an apartment in Baton Rouge around LSU and a few people are already staying here. I am also planning a to have a party at my apartment the night before if anyone is interested. Please contact me or post here for info.

Also, we would like to set up some kind of pre-show meet. SolacE and I are planning on dropping off our cars to set up around 9am-11am, then we were hoping to have a meet after at the Mall of Louisiana. We would like at least one person to be with us to drop off our cars (who would let us stash some junk in their car) for (I think) a free pass.

Anyway, post thoughts, etc...about this.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Hopefully I can bring my car to the meet. But the sensor in the gas tank has decided it doesn't like me so I keep running out of gas. Once I empty it again I gotta take it in for a couple days so they can rip it apart. But I get to drive one of the dealership's cars. :bigok: Hopefully all that shit will be taken care of by then. If not then we'll just have to ball in the Crustang. :davey:

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I got my car back today to see that the front lip paint is all torn up from being towed.

I'm going to have to try and spray it myself now (touch-up).

This is going to be a busy week to get everything ready.

·
Simple Pleasures C.C.
3,227 Posts
Damn man. Yeah I will definetly be there. Jeremy isnt coming now...

But I also have some fliers to give to anyone if they need $2 admission.

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hold on, jeremy isn't coming now? what happened? Also, time for a new front end...I refuse to have the stillen repainted one more time

·
Simple Pleasures C.C.
3,227 Posts
Yeah man he isnt going to make it because of all the logisitics and cash flow.

I hear ya on that bro. Hell get the iBi....

·
Registered
405 Posts
I may be there, not sure yet what I'm doing this weekend

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
gayness alert...SolacE and Funky Cole are coming to stay at my apartment

gaydar is going off at the post above mine

·
kneel before prof. chaos
313 Posts
yeah ill be there umm i guess ill end up being the one to be at the show when you drop your cars off ill leave here about 8 and ill call you tomorrow when im on my way

1 - 20 of 36 Posts