Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Below is the meet information!

Import Xpression with the help of DCM7thGEN is presenting a free BBQ at Lake Fairfax Park in Reston, VA on April 19th, 2003 from Noon to 5 pm. The BBQ is sponsored by Import Xpression’s IMPORT SHOWCASE at the Dulles Expo Center on May 10th, 2003. This BBQ will be held rain or shine.

We welcome all car enthusiasts, domestic or import, to an afternoon of fun and free food. This event, in the past, has drawn over 200 cars of every make and model. There is ample parking for everyone.

Directions: Lake Fairfax Park may be reached by taking Beltway Exit 47A which is Route 7 or Leesburg Pike west to a left on Baron Cameron Avenue to the second left on Lake Fairfax Drive.
The BBQ will be at Shelter 1 in Lake Fairfax Park (the same place that it was last year).

If you plan on attending please indicate so and what kind of car you drive. This is so we can have an indication of food requirements and total turnout.

If you have any questions please ask. My e-mail is [email protected]. Please direct all questions and back channels to me and not to ImportXpression.

Jake Weiner
DCM7thGEN Meet Coordinator

Attending:
beeris4kids
Creature
shift_md
CCFOTB
LoudNissan
janigguh
kudakev97SE
Phigity
Hammer2
Pr0lifiK
Dtec
djliquidice
sexyalty
Altima2000
[email protected]
SIR BIGBIRD
darvocet
peterson
Black Hornet
JHU Sam

·
Throw em up
480 Posts
I'll probably go. I drive a 95 SexGetter...oops i mean Alty :D

BTW do i have to bring anything?

·
over it...
643 Posts
stupid question...you wouldnt be any chance be the person that neran does busniess with....(cause i hear that hes doing shows and stuff as in organizing and getting sponsors together for Inportshowcase?)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ms nismo said:
stupid question...you wouldnt be any chance be the person that neran does busniess with....(cause i hear that hes doing shows and stuff as in organizing and getting sponsors together for Inportshowcase?)
if you were reffering to me.. I am not.. I am posting this up for ringthree from DCM7thgen(new celica group).

·
caviar cartel
3,219 Posts
went last year with team-integra, had a jolly good time.. will be in attendance this year as well.. recommend to all.. very nice cars and some nice people

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'll prolly roll up there with my car tinted, lowered, clear corners and red/clear tails, my wheels and subs are already in, I'll be up there w/ a 2002 2dr. accord (w/ racinghart 18" C2s, 2" drop, HIDs, 2 12"JL W3s, etc.) and a MKIII Jetta (w/ 17" ATS Planet's, 2" drop 2 10" DD 9500)

·
Registered
389 Posts
You can definatly count me in I live literally down the street from Lake Fairfax. Finally something to do in Reston!

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
i dunno, thats coming down to the wire with finals week, if i do...

i'll get kevykev to come up again..:lol:

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
yeah man i'll be there. yo slicksaltima you got that silver alty with the molded purple kit right? whats up man. i got a lot fo shows planned. holla at me and we'll ride to them together.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.