The Nissan Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know if anyone of you are going to this upcoming event?

Around here, we are a bunch of people going to that Import Tuner show in Mtl.

If some of you are going, let me know. We could probably meet over there and share our ALtima experience!

By the way, if some of you live near Mtl, we will be organizing Lap session in St-Eustache Speedway during summer time. It will probably be on a Monday and a Tuesday (20$ for 20 minutes) around the track.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
B-Town, where is that??

Perfect, we should keep in touch for the show... and I'll let you know as soon as I have more info regarding the St-Eustache speedway...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK, B-Town is Brossard.... je connais!

I lived in Laval for a few months 4 years ago.. and I am very often in Mtl for business or for night-clubbing.

I hope the Import Tuner Show will be good. It's in Place Bonaventure in think

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Benny said:
OK, B-Town is Brossard.... je connais!

I lived in Laval for a few months 4 years ago.. and I am very often in Mtl for business or for night-clubbing.

I hope the Import Tuner Show will be good. It's in Place Bonaventure in think
I hope so too, I'm gonna try to get my car there, but I doubt it, my car doesn't have enough mods. There's gonna be an Altima there though, a red-orange one with a body kit, pretty sweet.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow, that's perfect!

So I let you all aware of any activities(show, race, etc) on the altimas.net board.

Hope to see you there guys!

·
Registered
49 Posts
95_XE ---> i live in rockland, it's about 20 mins of ottawa. but i love to go to montreal, theire isn't much of night life in ottawa or in hull for that matter... anyways, any chance i get to go to montreal i don't pass on, even it means skipping school or calling in sick at work !!!

i would love to meet up with you, i had trouble taking my dash apart and i noticed in your sig that you painted yours, so i would like a few pointers....

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
94blackalty said:
95_XE ---> i live in rockland, it's about 20 mins of ottawa. but i love to go to montreal, theire isn't much of night life in ottawa or in hull for that matter... anyways, any chance i get to go to montreal i don't pass on, even it means skipping school or calling in sick at work !!!

i would love to meet up with you, i had trouble taking my dash apart and i noticed in your sig that you painted yours, so i would like a few pointers....
sure, we can meet up sometime, I can take apart an altima dashboard in 10 minutes(no joke)

·
ls/vtecEG6
222 Posts
Actually me and my girlfriend just got back from Montreal on Sunday (March 10). And lemme tell ya...Montreal has the most beautiful fvckin girls :p .
Alright, back to the subject...me and some of my other friends are thinking bout going either to the ImportTuner show or if not, we'll be going May 2wo 4our weekend. Have not yet decided though. Hopefully my car will be done by then. Anyways...peace!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nice, everyone's comming to montreal

Hey everyone,
coming out of hibernation, I'm returning to the Altima Life. Lately I've been pre-occupied with school and work, but I've managed to make time for it. Although i'm still using my parents Altima since mine hasn't been purchased yet, which means , yes, I'm using my $1 Ford Festiva, or as I like to call it, Shit on Wheels.
As for the show, I'm in and i could probably get some other Altima owners in too. For the racing, I'll be bringing the Festiva, so for all you stockers out there, now's ur chance to beat another car in a race.
LOL:D

Take it ease everyone,
DJ ESCAPE

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.