The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
IRRESISTIBLE MEMBER
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you imports In LA county now where the new spot to hang out on Sunday nights is? After all that :bullshit: at Camacho's many are hitting up a new location but the word is not fully out yet.

·
Registered
349 Posts
ZKrazy said:
exchange email addresses and give spot locations.
there are some pretty chill spots up in Thousand Oaks where people just hang out- bad ass cars too sometimes- Vipers Porsches and stuff- the owner of a cafe kinda sponsers the meets as long as no one acts stupid

·
IRRESISTIBLE MEMBER
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Munker said:
dont say the good spots online cuz then spots just get burned
Well it won't be by this people cause last time they went they came back crying their ass off and being little girls cause they saw some cops.Of course a few of you(Tweeker,blink, blink ;) )actually stood up and are still willing to go have fun at the new spot and the spot after that one.

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
in all honesty, camacho's freaked me out cuz we thought it was clear and then all of a sudden there were cops everywhere. But it was kinda funny. And then Krispy Kreme just made me mad cuz that was the place just to chill. But no, we get there and the place is already packed. We get out and i'm one puff into a cig and the cops are there already:angry2: I was just more disappointed than scared...it was actually kinda funny all the runnin' around we did. I'm still down to check things out. I have a carb sticker on my CAI and my muffler is far from hittin' ricey decibels(sp?) so im cool......they won't harass me for my tint on the front windows if my windows are down:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts