The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
PHASE 2 las vegas CC
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i need a new indglo switch, cause my burn out ,can anybody help please? i dont want to buy a hole new indglo.....

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
hahahaha, you my friend are screwed. don' get mad at what I said, but mine went out in march, i sent it off in may and still don't have a new one that I was promised. If you boiught them from calspeed, he took your money and ran he is a con-artist and to be honest, you were lucky to recieve them since I'm sure he didn';t want to send them out. If you get a hold of him, tell him shawn guillory wants his f***ing switch now. He told me over a month ago that it was going out in the mail that day and now he won't respond to any f my 30 e-mails over the last 4 weeks

·
Banned
1 Posts
freshman said:
hahahaha, you my friend are screwed. don' get mad at what I said, but mine went out in march, i sent it off in may and still don't have a new one that I was promised. If you boiught them from calspeed, he took your money and ran he is a con-artist and to be honest, you were lucky to recieve them since I'm sure he didn';t want to send them out. If you get a hold of him, tell him shawn guillory wants his f***ing switch now. He told me over a month ago that it was going out in the mail that day and now he won't respond to any f my 30 e-mails over the last 4 weeks
Hey, here's a hint If you paid him by U.S. federal mail, or if he sent anything to you regarding this by U.S. mail, you can nail him for federal mail fraud.

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
djsassan said:

Hey, here's a hint If you paid him by U.S. federal mail, or if he sent anything to you regarding this by U.S. mail, you can nail him for federal mail fraud.
well, this is the problem..but maybe you can help me out with this:

I bought the inbdiglos from him, and they were sent out from the US, but the switch was to be returned to canada. Can I still do it since they originally came from the US?

·
Resistance is futile
3,202 Posts
Back on topic, let's get creative here. Aside from being pretty themselves:rolleyes: , isn't the hue/brightness switch just two momentary switches? Probably. You could possibly replace them with two momentary switches from Radio Shack to see if that works.
Otherwise, I thought I read a post a week or two ago that someone was sellinghis Indiglos and some other stuff. Maybe before the board upgrade, in which case a search won't help.

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
Hey Freshman, just call his ass. I went through alot of shit with him when I got my indiglos but once I called him and kinda threatened him a bit and he heard my voice, he sent them out. Look for his site, should have his number on it. Good luck bro.

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
the site was under construction or something last time I looked, but if anyone finds that number, let me know. I will keep checking the site too

·
8,809 Posts
what's the site? I might be able to find a number

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Darvocet said:
what's the site? I might be able to find a number
the only one I know o (cause knowing this guy, he may have a few) is www.streetaddictions.com

thanks man if you can get this...by the way, I was thinking about your gauge lights and I'm not sure if you can change them out. jeremy'srides2000 has a 2000 SE and his bulbs aren't the wedge bulbs, they are some little bulbs like in my ash tray. You may want to look into that

·
8,809 Posts
Registrant:
Street Addictions
511 Vincent Cres
Saskatoon, SK CA
S7N4G8

Registrar: NameSecure.com
Domain: STREETADDICTIONS.COM
Created on 02-01-2001
Expires on 02-02-2002

Administrative Contact: