The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Grrr >_<
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i installed reverse indiglows a while back but i messed up on the mph and rpm gauges so i just installed and wired up the fuel and temp gauges. If i was to buy a new set of reverse indiglows could i just plug in the new MPH and RPM gauges into the current inverter that is installed with the older set? thanks in advance

oh and i bought the gauges off EBAY and i dotn remember the company that made them or have the original box HEHEH.

neil

·
Grrr >_<
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a good point but i was jsut wondering if i need to buy a whole new set for the rpm and mph gauges or i could jsut get the rpm and mph gauges and plug them into the existing set i have.
I think i got the hang of it this time so im confident but thanks for the reply

neil

·
Grrr >_<
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol yea they are very easy to install thats not the issue i just wanted to know if i could . . . . sigh jsut read the first post

and thnks for the reply lol

neil

·
Malfunctioning Member
3,107 Posts
YES, you can just plug in the new speedo and tach. THey all use the same style connector. You should be worried about it not matching though. Depending on the manufacturer, the color may not match.

Nevamind, if that's the case you could just install the new temp/fuel ones as well. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts