The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All, This is Jerry. This is the info I got from the vinyl shop today. The banner would be a 36" banner. Price I got with setup fee would be $15 a banner with 10 banners purchased. 12 banners could bump the price down by a couple bucks. They could be ready in one day and he would need 50% down. A few questions I have is would everyone want a white one? Any other colors that someone might want? Also, would you want it to include the "racing" in TOPNOTCH, or just have it say "TOPNOTCH"? Look at the topnotch signature to see what I am talking about. What other comments or questions are there? This place takes their time with you. They did a sticker for my truck and it came out good, I also like how they do busines.

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
Lemme see...he wants 15 bucks for 10 banners.Not bad Jerry.Not bad at all.Which means I would have to come up with 75 dollars.Not a problem.But I would need everyone elses for the second payment.

So if your in..reply.I will come up with the first down payment.I will give everyone a week to reply so I know how much I will need for the second payment.

If you are claiming TOPNOTCH then that means in TX we have AV,PILLAGE,and who else???PIMPALTY,JELLO???Yall in or out?

And Jerry...BTW..TOP NOTCH RACING is fine for the banners...

I want silver....:D:D

·
Too Loud??? Never!!!!
167 Posts
Hey HondaKillah,

DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lone shark in the DFW area. Anyways, I'm in and I want my sticker in silver. By the way, if you need my addy let me know and I'll give it to ya again. Laterz.

·
H.N.I.C.
3,488 Posts
I'm in....
i could paypal the $15 to ya HK....
and could ya PM me the password for the TopNotch forum....

and i can buy the sticker now..
but of course I can't install it until i get my windshield replaced
:D

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so does that make 3 silver? everyone post the color they want please, b/c the more colors chosen, it may make the price go up.

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
Sup FAZE....I dont have a password.I think VTEC killer just set it up so the TNR members can get in.I can just click and get in.No password.

I dont have a paypal account.Sorry.I will save a banner for you so the next time you hit TEXAS we can put it on.You could PAYPAL AltimaVixen.If its cool with her and Jerry.I know they have a paypal account.

And FAZE...send your address with the payment and i will talk to VTECKILLER and let him know about you getting down with the TEXAS chapter.Oh yeah and what color?

Still waiting on PILLAGE and PIPMALTY.....??;)

And ALAM I still have your address bro...So you could also PAYPAL AV to get your banner...

AV and Jerry...is it cool for FAZE and ALAM to send the banner money to yall?

·
H.N.I.C.
3,488 Posts
thanks HK....
i'll PM u the address....

·
Too Loud??? Never!!!!
167 Posts
ATTN: AltimaVixen

What's your paypal account email, so I can send you the money? Laterz.:confused:

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All, The thing we need to find out first is how many colors we are gonna end up making the banners. The more colors people want, the more expensive the sticker is gonna be. So does it look like Silver is gonna be the main color as opposed to White? So should we get 10 Silver ones? Let me know that before we start taking in money. So everyone please post your preference of color.

·
Too Loud??? Never!!!!
167 Posts
Silver

·
H.N.I.C.
3,488 Posts
silver would be cool....
the cali kidz hav white...
we're from Texas...
we used to have our own country....
we like bein' different, screw the rest of the nation
:D
j/k

·
Playing PS2
1,350 Posts
Color

I would rather have white but sliver is cool as for the money, HK I am in San Marcos alot so if you wanted I can meet you some day after work to pay you.

Pillage:cool:

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
Well due to 'UNEXPECTED ISSUES'...(my spring install and 4 wheel alignment)....I have decided we should wait a lil longer to get the banners.I want to wait and see how much I will have to come out of pocket for the banners.

I also have one 2000 Veedub Golf GTI who is going to be down w/ TOP NOTCH at work.Also a GALANT GTZ driver who wants to do a TOP NOTCH website as well as claim TNR:D

So maybe I count 6 heads which at 15 bucks apiece puts us at 90 dollars.Still 60 short.

Hey Jerry....can he come down in price if we get them ALL in silver??I mean at 15 apeice we could just by them from VTECKILLER...

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sup everyone, this is Jerry. If they were all in one color I think he would go down a few bucks. I do have a paypal account, so if everyone wanted to just paypal me money, I could go and get them done. I just say that if you have anyone interested, part of the initiation is this $13-$15 bucks to get the stickers going. This way you wouldn't have to come up with the half out of your pocket, HK. If everyone just paypalled the whole amount, I could just pay for them in full on the same day for them to be ready. There is at least 5 right now, right. AV, pillage, Alam69, 2faze, HK, not sure if Dom, Tony and PimpAlty are getting banners, but you got 5 definates right there. Let me know what ya'll think.

·
Playing PS2
1,350 Posts
I will check with my cousin (the one with the audi) to see if he is sure and that will be 6 if so... I'll let ya'll know...

Pillage

·
candy is dandy.
3,932 Posts
just so you know,there is no top notch ''racing'' in the stickers,just srtictly ''top notch'' cuz we aint all about racing,and i can get banners for 10.00 each,15.00 shipped.so let me know if your guys thing aint working out,thats 15.00 a piece not 15.00 for 20 people.you may change the color all you want but the grafic must stay the same.MUST,MUST,MUST.no racing,just top notch.

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
Hey VTEC....cool man.We can drop the racing ;)

Hey Jerry...Forget about the shop and lets just PAYPAL you,then you can PAYPAL VTEC for the stickers.It would be easier for him just to send the stickers to you and we can disperse them as we recruit new members.

Good idea??

If its cool then lets do that instead of going through the shop here in Austin.Way easier and we dont have to buy them in BULK:D

And DOM and TONY are in TEAM ADRENALIN.The already have windsheild banners with their TEAM on it.So they cant claim TOPNOTCH cause you know you have to ride with OUR banner.
But DOM and TONY know they always have a spot held for them if they want to ROLL TOP NOTCH.BUt they got there own thing going which is cool....;)

Jerry I will call you after I get off work and give you my 15 in cash.

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
BTW...PIMPALTY PMed me so he is ready to join.I am hoping he calls me at work today and then I can check out his ride and put him on.IF everything is cool then I will see if he has his $ for a banner:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts