The Nissan Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, I'm probably going to head out to the bay area in Ca. in a week or two before school starts and I"m wondering is there anything you guys want me to check out or get for cars that would be cheap and pretty small. I'll probably go to the razo store out there, I met one of the owners or head managers of razo and he was really cool, he even said he'd be interested in putting in a custom ground effects on an altima, he said a while back they were thinking about making a new kit for the altima off one of their 240sx aggressor kits, he said he just didn't have the car to mold it on. He's a really cool guy hopefully I'll see him again. Did you guys hear that nopi coming around town soon to maple grove or something, my buddy got a letter sent to him from nopi, saying there will be free dyno's and all kinds of contests audio, looks, and even BIKINI contests. When I get more info I'll let you guys know, I'll have to look at that flyer again, cause I was totally smashed when looking at it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts