The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I'm The Orange Member
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody knows a inspection place that will pass my car(i dont pass emission either) because the place that i used to pass got caught and i need one.???

·
Registered
874 Posts
i just went to the local gas station in my town. they have like a repair shop right there. i had pay 70 for him to pass my car but it was worth it cause NJ will nail you for everything. Check some local stations by you

·
Alty for sale! Make offer
1,898 Posts
tru the mobil by me passes people for a little bit more than $100 no matter whats wrong, i know where you are check rahway, theres gotta be some ghetto ish that will give ya a sticker. good luck man

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
yea when i was in nyc it was easy.....when i moved to nj shock's boy didnt wanna do it.....i had to take the tints off my front windows and rig a real horn cuz i have airhorns....
it was hard trying to find someone that would do it....especially with no connections by me.....

·
Givin 'em 4gasms
4,461 Posts
There was a place that I was supposed to got to in Somerset that was gonna charge me $50 and pass me with the tints I had. I ended up not doing it, cause I missed the appointment, but I can tell you where it is if you need.

·
I'm The Orange Member
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im saying , this is not a tint issue. this is about that my car dont pass emissions, i have no airbags, no blinkers, no horn, no seatbelts, too low, too loud, the main concern is the emission shiat

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
altima95seny said:
rig a real horn cuz i have airhorns....
What kind of air horn do you have? How many db?

shockwave said:
im saying , this is not a tint issue. this is about that my car dont pass emissions, i have no airbags, no blinkers, no horn, no seatbelts, too low, too loud, the main concern is the emission shiat
I passed my emissions without blinkers :confused:

·
Weekend Alcoholic
3,165 Posts
theres a place around the corner for me...ill talk to them and see if they will pass you. they passed my brothers 87 Monte Carlo SS which is built for track but for some reason he can now drive it on the street..lol

·
I'm The Orange Member
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cool let me know what they say i really need it cause if i get stop by the cocks i mean cops my shiat will get inpounded.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
then i dunno they came with the car.....they arent the orange plastic ones they are the silver ones....and its 3 of them.....sounds real loud.....great for those stupid people on the highway that wanna do stupid lane changes....almost 90% of the time when i use it the person in front of me head jerk like wtf was that..lol...works great...i think it got me out of more than a couple of accidents

1 - 18 of 18 Posts