The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well just before the mini meet today we had..i installed some JIC Universal BULLET stainless steel mufflers, along with custom piping,from the cat back. i used 2.25 piping and used the stock Y which is the pretty much same size, mandrel bent. In addition, i also removed the resonator

i dont even know how to explain what it sounds like..i initially was goin to go with the magnaflows which are used in MOssy's, but i wanted something more deeper as well as lighter, and also Japanese.

This muffler weighs about 8 pounds. 60mm tip with 140mm canister.

ill have more pics of the install and etc..but here is a pic that Enforcer took today....

Let me know what you all think of it...

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think i lost a little in the low end, ive only driven on the freeway once today,and it seemed after about 65-75 i can feel a lil more power...i got work tomm a few miles away home..so ill prolly get a better chance to notice the difference...

·
Kingpin
646 Posts
How much did it cost you total? Looks good!

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
for price and other info PM me

·
Altima Crazy!!!
417 Posts
Just wondering about the magnaflow (14829) muffler for the 2.5... since the OEM muffler has that valve thing that opens up for low and high end torque.... and the magnaflow muffler doesn't, would i lose some low end by putting on the maganflow???

·
Registered
953 Posts
What do you guys think of this:

2.5" from C/B to the "Y" and then 3" from the "Y" to the mufflers?
Will that work will that be loosing a lot of low end? or what? Your opinions please.

NO SH8ME,
Where can I get some JIC mufflers. And for your price?

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i would go with 2.25 or 2.5 all the way back..the stock Y fits perfect with the 2.25 that they fabricated..if you interested in the JIC mufflers email me at [email protected]

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here is another pic of the piping... thanks Enforcer for the pics

piping pic

·
Registered
953 Posts
Ok....what if I just go 2.5 all the way? Will that be good? Will I lose a lot or little of back pressure or was it torque?

Mayby I should just go 2.5 to the "Y" and 2.25 from "Y" to mufflers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts