Discussion Starter #1
It wasn't bad at all, I thought it would be hard but it wasn't. It was fun!:D
Anyway here are the pics

FRONT
REAR

·
Shift_???
136 Posts
Looks nice, but I don't know if it's because your on a small angle, but the back looks pretty low....I think i'll be doing the ProKit instead if it's that low on an even surface...!!! I was also thinking of only gettin' the front springs and see what kind of stance the car would have...!! I know it will take about a week or two before the front settles in, so plz take more pics in a week on a flat angle and i'd like to see the results...

I know my Mustang with the Sportline is a lot lower in the rear when i'm parked in an angle....so it might only be where your parked and not the springs giving it that really low look in the rear...!!

Beside that, car look sweet, and the tint looks awesome...!!

·
Kingpin
646 Posts
I might be mistaken, but I think the rears are on upsidedown. I thought the coils closer together should be on the bottom. But as long as the words are legible on the spring right side up then you are O.K.

Looks tight though.

·
Gone Postal!!!
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BlueAlti'03 said:
Looks nice, but I don't know if it's because your on a small angle, but the back looks pretty low....I think i'll be doing the ProKit instead if it's that low on an even surface...!!! I was also thinking of only gettin' the front springs and see what kind of stance the car would have...!! I know it will take about a week or two before the front settles in, so plz take more pics in a week on a flat angle and i'd like to see the results...

I know my Mustang with the Sportline is a lot lower in the rear when i'm parked in an angle....so it might only be where your parked and not the springs giving it that really low look in the rear...!!

Beside that, car look sweet, and the tint looks awesome...!!
you're right! my rear tire tucks in when i'm parked on an uneven surface. Looks phat too!!!:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts