The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it easy to pop the the pieces of the molding and fuse box area. I was thinking about hard wiring a front and rear, but wondering if its worth 150.00 for a professional to do it?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
It’s fairly simple the only panel I had to pull off was the one on the side of the dash board where the fuse box is at. The wiring I ran to the back camera and I just tucked it away

it was fairly simple

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It’s fairly simple the only panel I had to pull off was the one on the side of the dash board where the fuse box is at. The wiring I ran to the back camera and I just tucked it away

it was fairly simple
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
361 Posts

it was fairly simple

What camera did we go with?

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'm running a Thinkware Q800pro 2-channel dashcam hardwired (installed myself) with the Cell-link NEO battery and extender battery. It's an excellent 2k resolution cam with parking mode and enhanced night vision mode to record in low light settings. I caught my neighbor hitting my car on it at night.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I will checkout the specs on each recommendation👍🏾

Awesome! I think you would be happy either way you go. Mine is a bit on the pricey side. Blackboxmycar.com is where I got mine. Using promo code "usdash30" should get you a discount on any model you get.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts