The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, does anyone here from Miami know of any shops that are competent enough to install a NX kit on an Altima? I need some names and phone #s of various places, so I can call them up and get price quotes, since I'll be down there sometime next month. Thanks.

·
Banned
563 Posts
are you planning to move to FL ? i know some shops that would deal wit NOS ..not sure if NX is the same setup nitrous company ..

·
Former Alty Owner
704 Posts
Got just the place for you..

It's called Honda Solutions.. it's in Hialeah Gardens.. they handle everything.. let me get a number for you..

Talk to Mario. He's a short, rat faced looking guy.. lol... he's cool tho.. wasn't his fault that he didn't grow and looks like a rat...

Tell him that Jeffrey "Ferni" with the altima in his car club sent you. He'll hook you up.

Hey! I'll just take you over once you come down to pick up your stuff.. You could also check what my technician charges.. he's ASE certified and installs NOS.

·
Banned
563 Posts
if i have a NOS KIT how much would he charge for installing ?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nitrous systems.

There is a shop in the Miami area that I feel would be more than compatent in installing a Nitorus system. the name of the place is Blitz and they're located on 9040 SW 40th St., Miami, Florida 33165. And their # is 305 553 4555. Talk to Frank he's the owner. Tell him Claudio with the Altima sent you. He'll hook you up.

There is also Dynamic Turbo on 107 ave and 34 st. They're good too. Little more expensive though.

·
Former Alty Owner
704 Posts
Re: Nitrous systems.

ClubAltima said:
There is a shop in the Miami area that I feel would be more than compatent in installing a Nitorus system. the name of the place is Blitz and they're located on 9040 SW 40th St., Miami, Florida 33165. And their # is 305 553 4555. Talk to Frank he's the owner. Tell him Claudio with the Altima sent you. He'll hook you up.

There is also Dynamic Turbo on 107 ave and 34 st. They're good too. Little more expensive though.
These places are very good. I would def. try Blitz first. They know what they are doing.. Dynamic turbo is expensive unless you know someone on the inside... My guy at Dynamic left about four months ago..

·
Registered
1 Posts
i'm looking for a good nissan shop in miami(not 4 NX or NOS)

hey anyone know of a good reliable nissan shop cause i'm trying to start putting stuff on my altima coupe so please let me know i need a shop

·
4 U 2 NV
159 Posts
Don't knock him... at least he searched first and appearently came up with this old thread before asking.

Tell us what ure looking to do and when can better direct you. Be sure to include that year/trim car. Your better off starting a new thread though unless ure question in about installing NX.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts