The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i'm getting a spoiler from spoiler depot, and i need to know where i can get it install for cheap. my nissan dealership said they would do it for $180 dollar but thats too damn much. Any suggestions.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Dude! If you have even the most basic mechanical skills, a drill and a socket set, you can do the installation in less than 30 minutes. You are provided with a template that you tape onto the trunk lid that shows exactly where to drill the holes. I installed my own spoiler and it was a piece of cake.

·
3.5 SE
761 Posts
Altimazing said:
Dude! If you have even the most basic mechanical skills, a drill and a socket set, you can do the installation in less than 30 minutes. You are provided with a template that you tape onto the trunk lid that shows exactly where to drill the holes. I installed my own spoiler and it was a piece of cake.
you dont get a template from spoilerdepot.com. It comes with set screws that you put in the spoiler, align it, and press down on the spoiler which creates little dimples on trunk lid. Then you drill the holes where the little dimples are. Its still pretty simple.

·
ex-nissan owner
1,519 Posts
nissan2k2 said:
how much are you paying of sd.com?
I paid $150.00 painted for mine... and picked it up locally... so ddint have to pay for shipping.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Spoiler ?????

Altimazing said:

Hey Altimazing I had a few question for you.

1. How much did your spoiler cost you including shipping?

2.Where did you order it from?

3.Did the spoiler come painted to match your altima to the tee?

4.Does the style match the factory spoiler?

5.Does it have a third brack light?

6.Last question was it really very easy to install?

Post pix it you have them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts