The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all my idle is messed up at stops some times and i know its cuz of my F'ed up intake duct i just wana know if any one in the LA area has an intake duct siting their doing nothing and they dont need it and willing to give it to me. i am a bit low on funds at the moment to please dont say just go to the marketplace and pic one up cheap.

·
Altimaboy
1,726 Posts
Ummm, not to be a smart @SS, but by the time you pay someone for a used intake duct, + shipping, you could have bought a cheap cone filter and adapter from autozone. Just recommended until you get a better intake.

By the way, what is wrong with your current intake?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
???? i was seeing if any one had one that they dont need any more and are willing to GIVE away and live in the LA area so i can drive their

·
SHIFT_Wounded
1,684 Posts
maybe u jus need to adjust ur idle speed screw, im not exactly sure where that is tho, i think by either the distributor or throttlebody

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no my intake duct is royaly F'ed dont realy wana get into it but lets just say the air flow is not smooth

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
their was a hole in it and i had to use high temp silicon to ceal the air going through is not geting a smooth ride

·
Altimaboy
1,726 Posts
why did you do all of that? Next time:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts