The Nissan Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm currently trying to figure out if anyone has retrofitted the adaptive cruise control radar/collision radar on their sentra.

I own a sentra Nismo, which none of the Nismo models had any cruice control radar features nor the blind spot monitor sensors and i would like to retrofit them, i know its possible as some base sentras, S, Sv, SL offer those comfort packages.

Would anyone happen to know the wiring diagram of the front radar sensor that's on the bumper?

I know it requires a separate module that's under the dashboard on the driver's side,The dash wiring harness is the main problem since it can't really be swapped by another one of the same year as its the 1.6l version and the automatic transmission shifter has a manual mode which means it has extra wires for it. And i don't think my sentra has the wires in the dashboard, although i can strip another dash wiring harness from a sentra that has the module for the radar. So no big deal.

Here are some pics of my nismo cluster with the driving aids enabled
Speedometer Plant Trip computer Car Vehicle

Speedometer Trip computer Odometer Tachometer Motor vehicle

·
Registered
61 Posts
Installing the system is one thing.
Calibrating it is another.

This is the type of mod that is big enough on its own but has huge legal liability.
If something goes wrong (your fault or not) you'll be sued back to the stone age.

I agree it's a nice to have but it's not worth the legal agro.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts