The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
This is great for someone looking for a nice weekend car and a get a beater commuter car out of it.

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
why couldn't my dealer offer this?!?!? I would have gone for that just to keep my mileage down. I have almot 6k on the max since may 10th

·
carputer owns you
766 Posts
4bangn said:
why couldn't my dealer offer this?!?!? I would have gone for that just to keep my mileage down. I have almot 6k on the max since may 10th
Damn thats a lot of miles. I have 6k and it took me 8 months.

·
Registered
74 Posts
4bangn said:
That is nothing bought my camaro on 7/1/04 and today 9/11/04 i have 7000 miles on it and that was with 2 weeks of sitting in my garage.

·
Sarcastic Member
3,548 Posts
I hate miles on my car but I dont care. I put 7300 miles on my Camry from January to May while my Altima dirt-napped. So far I've put 15k miles this year on my Altima as opposed to the frst year at 22k miles which currently puts me at basically 38k miles. My Camry has helped me save about 8k miles on my 2nd year of having my Altima. 9/27 is our 2nd year anniversary.. I dont know if I should be happy or sad..

·
2,446 Posts
I just got home from that dealership. I was looking at getting a 2005 Max or a 350Z. However the details on the deal is that the 'new' car you buy has to be a car on the showroom floor. Which kind of sucked because they only had a 2004 Max with the ugly grill and a copper touring 350z both going for about 40k.

Since I didn't want that year Maxima or that color Z, I was pretty much out of luck unless I wanted to rock out in a Nissan Quest or Pathfinder. I'm sure it was a nice deal back in August when they started it, but now it's pretty much pointless.

·
Banned
779 Posts
NVS aLtiMa said:
I hate miles on my car but I dont care. I put 7300 miles on my Camry from January to May while my Altima dirt-napped. So far I've put 15k miles this year on my Altima as opposed to the frst year at 22k miles which currently puts me at basically 38k miles. My Camry has helped me save about 8k miles on my 2nd year of having my Altima. 9/27 is our 2nd year anniversary.. I dont know if I should be happy or sad..
LMAO, your obsession with your 3.5 is disturbing :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts