The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found the interior chrome door handles on a wrecked altima. Cost $15 for all four. There was also a digital climate control but I didn't get that.:D

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Just wondering, what year car was it? I was told chromes were only on 93's, but I think I saw them in a 94 also.
Try posting in the for sale forum
Jay

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
mrdeucie said:
i think he was just telling us that he bought some.
psh...duh...I don't know why I thought he was trying to sell them. Must be that tylenol...I had a mad fever (101.1) 2 nights ago and haven't totally recovered.
Jay

·
Cube Farmer
2,202 Posts
Go look at the door handles in the 2001 sentra, those look exactly like the altima crome handles...wonder if they would fit...of coure its kind of pointless for me to think about it cuz i drive a 94.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They came out of a 93 Altima. It was hit hard on the drivers side. I wanted to get the digital climate control but the sunroof was missing and I didn't know if it would be damaged. Does anyone know exactly what all you need to replace these?

·
Cube Farmer
2,202 Posts
The climate control? Im sure its pretty complex because there is a sensor where the defrost vents are by the front windshild (it will be a little circle), not to mention i heard somewhere that you have to replace the blower motor setup because the wiring harness wasnt compatable, but dont quote me on the wiring thing. I would go for it if you can get it for a decent price, if not I will pay you to ship it to me so i can try (if its under $150).

·
Banned
865 Posts
I wanna just buy a wrecked 93 with the overhead display, and gut all the dash an electronic bells and whistles my 97.5 limited edition doesn't have, and by limited edition they sure made it pretty limited of the toys the 93 had.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts