The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help figuring out what to do to my interior. I have had it apart for a while now, so it's itme to put it back together in new colors (I have a show on March 8th). I have black/grey leather seats, black vinyl headliner, and am planning on doing black carpet, a black vinyl rear deck...but what color should all of the rest of it be? The 3 choices I was leaning towards...

1. all black (except seats/belts/etc...)
2. black/grey
3. black/grey/silver (I kind of want to do this)

Now what piece should I paint what color etc...

I'll post some pics of my car (interior and all) and let you guys help me figure it out.

The colors painted in there now I am not set on (except seats, headliner, carpet).

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
Are the headliner and carpet hard to remove? I might look into doing this.. maybe this week..

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
Hmm.. might be buyin a few cans of carpet paint and doin' it up tomorrow...

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
Oh sorry freshman, I forgot to answer.

I think that you should do it all black, except the seatbelts and such in grey or silver... JMO

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
Black/Silver...The grey doesn't work for me. But it's hard to find an interior paint scheme that looks good with silver.....especially standing out the way silver does. I suppose it would all depend on the shade you purchased. If all else fails go all black.

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
let me rephrase this for the people who haven't noticed something important. I only have 3 weeks to get this done...no fiberglassing (for now).

For all of the people saying just do black and silver, are you aware that the seats are already done in black/grey? That is why I am not sure yet...

Also, for the guy who said pearl white leather...have you even seen my car? :confused: It is silver, the white would totally clash against it.

Also the seats are covers I got from Bench213 and if anyone is interested, I can get you a set for 1st gens only.

Siizzzoooo, thanks for the color help...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts