The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking to redue my interior does anybody know of a place that would do it for a good price? obviously live in RI so i'd like to get it done somewhere close by.

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
i know it's a far drive but i got a place that does nice ass work for good prices. but i live in VA. if you can't find a place let me know man.

·
majin sayia-jin
634 Posts
Is not easy I've been looking for like a month I haven't found sh!t
but then again I'm in CT. and you are in the city....

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
well if anyone wants to come to VA and leave your car for about a week then i can get it done.

·
w00t
5,996 Posts
heh Phigity yer like the few that makes the Evo look good.. nice style man.. i ran a poll on kits.

http://www.altimas.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=1109745#post1109745

well, i've been also lookin for some where or whatever to do my interior... and i live in miami.. just gotten lazy cuz of a accident.. and gettin my car fixed and junk.. and today just finished re-applyin my tints.. @ 15% lol.. looks better than b4.. yea.. but um yea :)

was lookin at yer shop's site and saw under Konig (Tantrums) heh u hit a button with me lol.. w00t.. hit me back dood.. lets talk ;)

·
8,112 Posts
lowaltima1994 said:
who's matt?
This is Matt SN here erebunialtima.

I'm friend's with him and seen his new interior. ITS AWSOME!!! Plush leather with the ALTIMA embordered (sp) on the seat's. TV's on the headrest's. PM him to get the low down.

·
Tristate Pimp
153 Posts
How about someone in New York or New Jersey. Does anyone know any places In the Tri state?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts