The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The shop that's going to lower my alty mentioned this brand, INTRAX, to me. Supposedly the drop is - rear 1.4" and the front 1.8", which I think is just right and the look I'm after.

What's interesting is that the springs are a progressive rate, not linear like eibach's sportlines. In other words, best of both....the lower profile of sportlines, and the better ride of the pro-kits.

Shop told me that this brand is actually preferred by the race pro's.

http://www.intraxsuspension.com/prod_springs.html

Anyone's opinion about this brand greatly appreciated. :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The shop probably has them at a good deal that's why they're pushing to me.

Also see that intrax has "super sport kits" that drop 2.25"-2.50". Would never go there, but some of you might....!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm assuming yes they do have them available for our altimas because the shop is pushing to install them. They want to charg me about $275 for springs, install, and alignment.

For the pro-kit, they want to charge me $350. Unfortunately, on INTRAX's website, there's no listing for 02-03 altimas.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The $350 does include the alignment as well. I've done little shopping around...but it's about the same price or as high as $500! What a rip-off I've told them straight up.

I'm not taking a chance installing them myself...especially cuz i've never done it before.

Others carry H&R...only reason why I'm going with this particular shop is that I order my rims and wheels through them. All together, wheels/rims/drop is $1,800. Not bad, considering the rims are 18X7.5 chrome Diablo D271's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts