The Nissan Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
santosa83 said:
they come with sr20det right? Cause thats what I have...
judging from your post count, its obvious you are either a troll, or a completely stupid Noob. but since you even have a clue what a SR20DET is, i think you are just a troll. the Aspec altimas all came with a KA24DE motor until 2002. and even the infiniti version of the L30 altimas didnt have a SR20DE or DET

·
I AM LEGEND
10,874 Posts
sleeperalti said:
or a completely stupid Noob.

Eh,you might want to ease up there Tonto.

At this point,he may be going off hearsay of ricers or
some other bad influence.

Give him a chance before you go off.

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
SLOW KA_ said:
Eh,you might want to ease up there Tonto.

At this point,he may be going off hearsay of ricers or
some other bad influence.

Give him a chance before you go off.
good point, lets see what he says next

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey you better watch who the fck you talking to like that...I'm telling you i have a sr20det in my altima, the previous owner prolly swaped it ...just wait till i get pics for it then you'll see who's the troll...

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
santosa83 said:
hey you better watch who the fck you talking to like that...I'm telling you i have a sr20det in my altima, the previous owner prolly swaped it ...just wait till i get pics for it then you'll see who's the troll...
are you trying to threaten me on an online forum? what a retard, as if a threat from someone I will NEVER meet would be of any concern. But, lets see these pics, and they better not be photoshopped. and dont try to take credit for anyone else's car that you found a pic online of it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
How quickly you will learn not to make your 3rd post on .net a threat towards another member. You claim to have something not very common, nor the pics to back up your claim. He inquired to see proof, so far you have not delivered. If i was you I'd get pics ASAP. If I had an SR20 in an altima, I'd have more pics of it than I'd know what to do with.

Walmart will scan them to disc for you, then you post right here. Until then
:bullshit:

·
It's almost over now!!
3,660 Posts
SO....ummmm, you're telling us all...that a bodystyle/year that NEVER came equipped with an SR20DET...has one???
I gotta see pics on this one! and multiple..I don't wanna see some pisspoor attempt at photoshop either!

oh, and I'm officially IN for this thread..

edit: can we get a ban if no pics arrive?

1 - 20 of 148 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.