The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, guys

We went to a Nissan dealer today. The following is what the dealer offered us.

GXE Nissan Altima with Limited Edition Pkg. $17,990 - $2,000(rebate) = $15,990.

So what do you think about this price. Is it a good deal or not?

We drove a altima for a while and felt that the engine isn't as smooth as a corolla. Also is 28 Miles/G too low?

Thanks!

:D :confused:

·
Banned
1 Posts
I assume you meant a 2001. I would wait a couple of more weeks. When the 2002 comes out, Nissan will be pressed to get rid of the 2001. That's when you can really bargain. Hold off another couple of days and then start to push, because you are off to a good start.

·
I OWN XTC,An XTC OWNZ U
1,863 Posts
u should be able to get it for $15k with tax, then it a good deal, oh yah corllas suck!, they got good gas mileage, thax it, there slow, and ugly.

·
"Member"
319 Posts
yea corollas suck!!! one of my coworkers has a corolla type S....haha that is the slowest shit ever!!! if not, he must not be able to drive a manual right.

·
See ya on the flipside...
2,076 Posts
It's not a bad price, I got mine for 15,200 and it was stickered at 23,500. Talk about mark up, but if I were you, I'd wait til the 2002 Altimas come out or wait til the end of the month and ask the sales person how many he needs to hit his quota and mess w/ his mind about buying the vehicle. His manager should be a little more leant to lower the prices. That's how I got mine.....:D Laterz.

·
Registered
935 Posts
djsassan said:
I assume you meant a 2001. I would wait a couple of more weeks. When the 2002 comes out, Nissan will be pressed to get rid of the 2001. That's when you can really bargain. Hold off another couple of days and then start to push, because you are off to a good start.
agreed good idea...hey, i just bought some clear side markers from you on ebay....thanks brotha

·
Illest in Nebraska
3,097 Posts
I agree wait till 02 is out then go up in there and don't be impatient wait a few days walk out on them a few times and make them come get you or stop you and get that price where you want it, and where it needs to be

·
Registered
935 Posts
djsassan said:

no prob......hope you got them on

no not yet...just sent you the money order today....will thet fit though? how much work to make them fit? Do you have any clear taillights on stock...really want some bad!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts