The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on buying an Altima SE with the manual transmission next month and I'm wondering if this photo from an auto show is a production color or not. I think it looks pretty sweet but I haven't seen one on a lot yet. (ALL I have seen is white, black, silver, pewter, the dark red, and a tannish-gold color.) On the Nissan website they have a couple of blueish colors but neither of them look like the color in this photo. One is called Seascape, the other is Opal Blue Metallic. On the Nissan site they both look like dung. But if this photo is one of them, I like it! If anyone knows if this is one of those two colors, I'd appreciate knowing.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Bri

What a bummer. It looks closest to the Seascape color, but much better. Guess it was just for a show color. Now I'll have to go with black or silver like almost everyone else. Grrrrr.

·
X-Mod
1,585 Posts
I am sure that the color is seascape and looks different in the lighting. Nobody would repaint an otherwise stock appearing car in a shade that close to an original one just for a show.

·
Registered
25 Posts
It's both

It's Sorrel Green and Seascape, Nissan just gave the colors different names in Canada.

BTW, you have to see Seascape in person, it's my favorite color of them all. It's beautiful on the S, SL, and SE models without the spoiler. I also like Mystic Emerald a lot. It looks nice with the Blond interior. Opal Blue to me looks like a medium blue with a touch of gray in it. It's nice as well, but I like Seascape and Mystic Emerald better.

Also, at www.dicksmith.com you can see at least on SE model in Seascape and about two of them in Opal Blue. Sheer Sliver looks the best on the SE with the spoiler IMO.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I Totally agree with you, Josaredo19. I saw an Alty with that color parked on the sideway and I almost lost control of my car... This Altima's is a Total Knock out!!!

·
Illest in Nebraska
892 Posts
AltimaSEKicks said:
I'm planning on buying an Altima SE with the manual transmission next month and I'm wondering if this photo from an auto show is a production color or not. I think it looks pretty sweet but I haven't seen one on a lot yet. (ALL I have seen is white, black, silver, pewter, the dark red, and a tannish-gold color.) On the Nissan website they have a couple of blueish colors but neither of them look like the color in this photo. One is called Seascape, the other is Opal Blue Metallic. On the Nissan site they both look like dung. But if this photo is one of them, I like it! If anyone knows if this is one of those two colors, I'd appreciate knowing.

Thanks!
seen one outside my work yesterday 2.5 though, that color is nice

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
149 Posts
There are lots of Seascape available. When I was shopping for my silver one in DE/NJ/PA that seemed to be the only color left on the lot at a bunch of the dealerships that I went to. They were giving good deals on them too, just to get rid of them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
in canada, there's actually two colour very close to that for the altima... one being the sorrel greeen, the other called neptunia. i believe the one in the pic at the auto show is the neptunia. hope that helps you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts