The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DrUnKeN_TiGeR
206 Posts
Don't know much about the guy thats selling the muffler or his product. However, I do know that the dual exhaust is arguably the loudest! Seems like a cheap DTM rip-off to me though . . . . :confused:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
damn :( i guess it was too good to be true...any other mufflers out there that are around 100 bucks?

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I checked out the OBX Bomb muffler on ebay...damn thats a big opening...is it really really loud? Also how much work is it to get it on? Just some welding? or does it require extra piping too....

thanks!
josh

·
Nissan-Suzuki-Infiniti
324 Posts
strife540 said:
I checked out the OBX Bomb muffler on ebay...damn thats a big opening...is it really really loud? Also how much work is it to get it on? Just some welding? or does it require extra piping too....

thanks!
josh
A couple of Altima owners and I have an OBX Bomb Tunable muffler. See member rides section for a closeup of my Altima.

I forgot what the outlet size is...but it is not that big.

The muffler comes with a tunable silencer. I've adjust it to the loudest. It is not that loud. The sound is deep and throaty.

It definitely makes the Altima more fun to drive.

I went to Meineke to get it installed. Since they specialize in mufflers, it makes sense to let them install it.

The job took less than 45 minutes for $75.

BTW...the OBX B1 and B2 mufflers in www.ebay.com are different than the OBX Bomb. You might want to inquire on the OBX Bomb directly with www.massivemotorsports.com. It looks better because it has a slant tip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts