The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is how fast i went. I know this is not my speedo but thats how fast i went, I went that fast while i was going down hill.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I don't get it. YOu mean your needle went all the way around? Cuz your rpm should be redlining and shutting down dontchathink?
Jay

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes the needle went around to there. I was at 6300rpm at that speed. And it was still kinda pulling.

·
THE BIG POLISH SUSG
939 Posts
WTF!!! Hey BEn thanks for holding my back!! Damn what a photoshop!!!
just look at the bottom, the trip meter where at my pic the needle crosses, and now look at his photo and u can see that its blury in that place!! Even the line across the picture, and the fuel guage match!!

·
DON'T!!! I'm watching you
2,701 Posts
Just make sure if you're gonna get killed do it alone. Don't get other people involved on the attempt. (I'm just acting like I didn't notice about the photoshop thing...)

·
Registered
517 Posts
It is a photoshop. Plus the dude doesn't have a JWT ecu so the top speed limiter would have prevented anything like that.

I once had the needle in between the unleaded fuel only writting.

·
donor cycle
8,475 Posts
Sleeper said:
It is a photoshop. Plus the dude doesn't have a JWT ecu so the top speed limiter would have prevented anything like that.

I once had the needle in between the unleaded fuel only writting.
that is the furthest mine has went up too..

·
I Don't Drive An Altima
417 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Did you actually think that would get by us? At least take a picture yourself with different milage and rpm, geeezzzzzzz!! Decent photoshop though.

·
Tofu Shop Owner
781 Posts
LOL. I guess his left-hand-fingers look the same as RichGXE's too. :D

·
Resistance is futile
1,713 Posts
Sleeper said:
Plus the dude doesn't have a JWT ecu so the top speed limiter would have prevented anything like that.

That, and reality.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I did photoshop the picture to give u a idea where the needle was. Thats what i forgot to mention, but i thought you know it wasnt mine and it was photoshopped. But yeah i went that fast.

·
2,701 Posts
Cashmoneyukr said:
I did photoshop the picture to give u a idea where the needle was. Thats what i forgot to mention...
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You shouldn't have said that. That made it even worse. You should just walk away quietly and slowly when you get caught like that. And yes, our Alty's can go over the 120's. I've done it a few times and I admit that my Alty wasn't made to be driven at that speed. It feels like if the wind starts blowing you're just gonna lift off the road and crash.

·
2,701 Posts
By the way, is it true what I heard about 2nd gen's? they supposely have this "stopper" (however you call it) that won't allow the driver to go faster than 110 mph (I think) even if the engine can still go faster?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts