1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
Nothing is legal in PA...ask a state boy

·
Registered
432 Posts
I would think that with so many people on cell phones and the rest with their heads up their asses you would want the brightest RED light you could find . JMO.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
Ry said:
It is illegal.
So are 16 year old girls....but who does that stop?:)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I'm in Southern California in the valley

***kin Sh*t :angry2: i liked that mod but had a feeling that it would be illegal cause of the blue i have the crystal blue alti and I thought it would look pretty good.

Thanks for all the imput, i won't be thinking of this mod no more

now about sixteen year old girls it only illegal if you get caught but it's not worth it...for at least 2 reasons

1.imature highschool girls are so f**kin annoying

2. no woman (correction minor) is worth jail time

·
Registered
48 Posts
In Cal: rear end, red or amber turn signals, red for stoplight. front turn signals, amber, no red. also, rear license plate light, white only. License plate lights are illegal if other color than white light. no neon/led unless it's white.

·
Long Time Caller
1,951 Posts
[/B][/QUOTE]

yeah this is my car. im not sure if it illegal here, but i have had cops right behind me before and nothing happened. it not that bright, you can only see it if you are up on me at night,

i did it because i was planning on getting a spoiler with the led's in it and i didnt want a 4th brake light. so now, it you are up on me, you can just see the blue light behind the spoiler, well, people up in an suv or something. i think it is cool, but i dont want to have two brake lights, you know. the place that tinted my windows, tinted around the brake light, so if i remove the houseing, there will be a big hole in the tint in my back window. thats the reason i put the K sticker there in the first place. buti ran out of funds for now, so ill have to get my spoiler this spring.

·
shift_2 the altimit1
1,217 Posts
My only ? is why?

You have the blue light in the 3rd brake light, you have green license plate lights and the car has red and orange lights in the tail lights. So now it looks like a rainbow in the back.

No offense or disrespect!

Just my 2 cents.

·
Wasabi Warrior
1,023 Posts
Definately illegal here in the 808 state. You can't have ANY visible blue lights from the car - not even a blinking alarm light that's visible from the outside. A friend actually was pulled over because he had a cell phone that lit up blue when in use! Fortunately, he didn't get a ticket, but that's how anal 5-0 can get!

·
est. 1973
2,884 Posts
altimit said:
My only ? is why?

You have the blue light in the 3rd brake light, you have green license plate lights and the car has red and orange lights in the tail lights. So now it looks like a rainbow in the back.

No offense or disrespect!

Just my 2 cents.
Maybe he is in to Rainbows!!! Did you see a sticker like this on his car?
LOL

J/K

1 - 20 of 33 Posts