The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
While I was in Ocean City this weekend every 19 and under chick had on one of these:

Along with a shirt like this:

But they were all like fat with their beef cumberbun out. Looking all squishy and hurting. I mean they have to know that they don't look money. It was like I was surrounded by a beach full of Big Thugs. This ensemble is about as beat to hell as the Fubu jersey.

Discuss

and.....
They all had on these phony VonDouche hats that they sold on the Boardwalk.....so wack.

·
Lord of the Thighs
1,240 Posts
Beef cumberbun......LMFAO!!!

I think it is sick how these fat chicks have the gall to wear shit like that. It makes me want to puke day glo.

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I beg to differ. I went to Atlantic City and the sand was black and charcoal grey. Filthy...if you're not getting a hooker/stripper or gambling you should not be there.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I think their shooting for that 70's look.. That looks like that shit that they used to wear back in tha day day............. It might look ok on a fine ass chick... But thats something you really gotta have the body for.. It doesnt even look good on the model that is wearing it in that pic.... :vomit: :thumbsdow

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
Dayne said:
I beg to differ. I went to Atlantic City and the sand was black and charcoal grey. Filthy...if you're not getting a hooker/stripper or gambling you should not be there.
Dewey is the only place on the Delmarva i'll go.

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Every time I see a fat chick in clothes she shouldn't be wearing, I wonder what they're thinking. I can only come to the conclusion that:
a. Someone is lying to them, telling them they look good.
b. They don't have anyone to confer with and do not realize they look like shit.
c. They do have someone telling them they look like shit and they don't care.

What ever the case, I feel sorry for them. Ladies, know your limits.

·
How now brown cow?
3,865 Posts
Well, you know nowadays it seems they are being taught to "love your body" and of course, the infamous "You go girl" no matter what they're wearing if the color is right.

Apparently, it supposed to be all about "how you feel on the inside."

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Requirements to wear the those skirts:

1. Must have long legs
2. Must have a nice, round ass.
3. Must be less than 120 lbs.

Everybody else should not wear those skirts b/c they will not complement them one bit. It will just look like shit. Some girls really need to learn what not to wear.

·
Registered
128 Posts
thajones said:
Apparently, it supposed to be all about "how you feel on the inside."
There's a flip side to that. There are girls with good bodies that would be so much more sexy if they had just a LITTLE bit of confidence.

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Let me make my stand known really quick. These chicks I saw weren't like Shamu. (some were) They were just thick girls. I have no problem with thickies. I myself am not in pristine shape. But I don't understand why if you're like 135 or so and you have a little pudge stomach why would you have it hanging out and all squishy and pressed out like that. It's just so loser to me.

·
How now brown cow?
3,865 Posts
Dayne said:
Let me make my stand known really quick. These chicks I saw weren't like Shamu. (some were) They were just thick girls. I have no problem with thickies. I myself am not in pristine shape. But I don't understand why if you're like 135 or so and you have a little pudge stomach why would you have it hanging out and all squishy and pressed out like that. It's just so loser to me.

Curves are in.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts