The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
driven
1,110 Posts
the front lip looks very much like the stillen lip but all he has done is make it look flush or like a complete front bumper replacement.

looks good. of course my next question is what the lip will be made from and how much the cost will be. i'm sure that will be released one the info is available so i'll wait...

·
Shift_???
136 Posts
Looks good, I know everybody is saying that it looks like the Stillen lip, but I don't think so....like I said yesterday, looks like the front end of the IS300, looks very nice..IMO...

I'd rather get something simple as this, then something that would look like it comes off a Civic, or an Acura at a Import Show...!! This would be the kind of kit/lip that I would see myself purchasing, keeps the luxury look of the car while giving it a lower stance look at the same time....!!

IMO....a definite buy if it comes out...!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
hey guys thanks for the feedback. i was going for the very simple yet stylish look nothing to crazy, make it look like its OEM. my friend just purchased the OEM underbody kit for his TL and i like it alot so i was trying to imitate is as much as possible

it is similar to the stillen lip but with less waves and what not. personally i like simple.

it might be made of fiberglass, im judst going for watever is cheaper. and for those who are into the whole "aggressive" look i believe that stillen is comming out with a ful bumper replacement soon, so u guys should go for that. i

im thinking of just using the OEM side sills instead of making a new one. i was attempting to match the front and rear with the OEM look.

·
Snow White 3.5 SE
580 Posts
so when is it gonna be ready?

·
Alty Guru
125 Posts
on a side note:

acura TL's look pretty hot with the factory skirts, and slightly lowered. It's the exact look i would want for my alty

·
shift_2 the altimit1
1,217 Posts
I like it.

But I believe the main reason want full bumper replacement kits, is so there aren't any seams. I know ENFORCER got his rear molded for a good price because it was a trade thing but a custom mold job has to be pricier than getting the full bumper kit.

Just my .02

1 - 11 of 11 Posts