The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Smashing slores
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coco, fatboy, and all you other haters up in herre! I've had about enough your trash talking, I am now officially a third generation Nissan Altima owner!

I pick up my car today as soon as I get off work, pictures will follow either tonight or tomorrow. But for those of you who are unfamiliar with my quest to own a 3.5SE, here are the specs.

5-speed Opal Blue Metallic 3.5SE
-sunroof
-spoiler (on order)
-sills (on order)

WOO HOO! I can't wait, my palms are sweating and I have friggin albatrosses in my stomach, I might not be able to drive the thing off the lot!

·
Snow White 3.5 SE
580 Posts
congratulations on your new purchase. i guarantee you that you'll love the thing to death. now that your quest to owning is over, your new quest to modify has begun! good luck.

·
Former Alty Owner
2,925 Posts
Congrats Waddy... :) I still get that feeling everytime I get into my car, and feel the power of the VQ.. God I love this car.. :D

·
Smashing slores
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the congrats guys, I've been doing backflips (I mean literally, I have a big office) at work and walking around with this goofy grin since 12:30 when the dealer called and said "So what time do you want to pick it up?". Right now I am reviewing the CD's I have at work to see which song gets the honor of being the first to be played in MY new car.

DJsung-
As soon as I get my next paycheck (Sept. 15th) I am getting it tinted, and replacing the shift knob. The mod quest has begun indeed.

Coco-
Anytime you're available dude, I've been avoiding hanging out with you guys because I am so ashamed of my FORMER mode of transportation. Name the place and the time and me my Opal savior will be there!

Wild Willy-
Why would I want a piece of crap, torque-less wonder like a Hunduh Accordian? I mean everyone knows that every Honda is a POS, Nissan is the best and the Altima is God's chariot, duh! **Waddy puts on his flame suit and patiently waits for fatboy to arrive**

Did mention that I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Smashing slores
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Slurppie-
I thought you would like that color choice, what can I say great minds think alike :D

M 22-
I went through Mossy, salesguy was Shannon Zillmer, cool guy no pressure, worked with me on everything, and even admitted I knew more about the car than he did (which I should I've studying 2002 altimas since January!). I must admit the BMC discount may have helped him be so laid back, but still if you try Mossy give Shannon a call and tell him I sent ya.

You were a Enron casualty? That sucks I had a friend (Duke) who got laid off, and another friend (David) who got laid off from BMC and THEN by Enron.

fatboy-
Your Totties better hold on their Glooty cause the Shottaz are gonna teach em a lesson!

·
MKII MR2 > *
328 Posts
Waddy said:
M 22-
I went through Mossy, salesguy was Shannon Zillmer, cool guy no pressure, worked with me on everything, and even admitted I knew more about the car than he did (which I should I've studying 2002 altimas since January!). I must admit the BMC discount may have helped him be so laid but still if you try Mossy give Shannon a call tell I sent ya. You were a Enron casualty? That sucks I had a friend Duke who got laid off, and another friend who got laid off from BMC and THEN by Enron.
sounds like a nice guy. i will see if mossy has any silvers on the lot, as i'm ready to buy this weekend :D

i was an enron casualty, then dynegy (my choice on that one, saw the same attitude enron had and left after a month)

what is Shannon's number? i'll give him a call this afternoon...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Congrats Waddy!!! How much are they giving it to you off the lot!!! I cant wait just another week or 2 before I get that feelin U have today..........

·
Registered
105 Posts
Congrats! I have been building up my CD collection just for my future Alti. Haven't decided on the first song yet, though. Need my Alti first.

Post pics when you can. Damn, I'm envious, and happy for you at the same time!

·
Smashing slores
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
2k2-
I am paying $24,257 drive out. I paid 22,461 before TT&L $100 below invoice.

JerryJ-
I got five words for you "Clean up on aisle three", dude I swear I am so happy right now I am just watching the clock! And don't you dare log-on to MSN Messenger right now if you're on my buddy list, you'll get a steady dose of:

Chad: I GOT MY ALTIMA! I GOT MY ALTIMA! I GOT MY ALTIMA! YAAAAAAAAAY!

BoneDaddy-
I have decided on the first song it's "JFK-Whiplash (Bad Habit Boys Remix)". Cause whiplash is what I'm gonna have when I step in that throttle!

**For those of you who have seen the teckademiks Gumball 3000 video "Whiplash" is the song that plays throughout the video.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts