The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
if any IT guys/gals out there are in need of a job, my company is desperately looking for people to work in Phoenix, San Diego and Tampa ASAP. Some positions just opened up and they wanna get them filled quick.

Its mainly tech support, user support, light networking and troubleshooting type deal.

Just wanted to help any unemployed peeps out there :) I know how much it can suck to be without a job.

If you want more info please PM me. I can forward your info to HR if you'd like.

EDIT:

UPDATE

Its not actually San Diego, just double checked and one job is located at CARLSBAD, CA which is 30mi north or San Diego, and the other position in California is located in EMERYVILLE, CA which is located in northern California.

·
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UPDATE

Its not actually San Diego, just double checked and one job is located at CARLSBAD, CA which is 30mi north or San Diego, and the other position in California is located in EMERYVILLE, CA which is located in northern California.

·
S for Skeet Skeet
4,376 Posts
WILLDOGS said:
UPDATE

even better, closer to LA

·
Alty for sale! Make offer
1,898 Posts
how much are they paying? I would love to get out of NJ to CA or FL. thanks for the info bro

·
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have no idea on the salary. I'd say high 30's to low-mid 40's starting? Depending on experience.

Just a guess tho

·
C's get degrees.
1,338 Posts
Damn - I'd jump all over this if they want someone for Part-Time. Being a student I cant handle 40 hrs. Also, they would have to be pretty flexible with my school schedule and all. If you think they could use me please let me know.

·
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CerealKiller said:
Damn - I'd jump all over this if they want someone for Part-Time. Being a student I cant handle 40 hrs. Also, they would have to be pretty flexible with my school schedule and all. If you think they could use me please let me know.
Sorry Fulltime 9-5 m-f only

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
BlueDemonAltima said:
shit, i'm bankin like 50-60... no way i'm movin for half the pay
Same here. I recently broke the 70k mark.

·
14,455 Posts
****ING CONTRACT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! I would love to jump on this, oh man.

Will, PM me more info. Are these full time, perm positions? If so, I'm gonna see what the penalty is to break my contract.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts