The Nissan Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Incognito
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is back, I picked it up today, and it's 100 miles into the breakin process... and all I have to say, is it rocks soo hard! i had it at 1/4 throttle and it'll eat my old car alive! I am so impressed and it was well worth the wait. the block can hold up to 40 psi easy (or so the machinist says)! I have 893 more miles to break it in and I will do a dyno pull friday and post it as soon as possible! the owner of the shop was so impressed with my engine, that he told several clients with 240's to keep the KA and turbo it! He's driven both turbo'ed SR's and KA's and says the torque of the KA will demolish the SR easy... I will popst more when I am more calm, I am so hyper right now!

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
cthunder > *, much respect, gonna prove all the doubting bastards of the ka wrong, power to the alty, props cthunder.

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and...

yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

·
Dirt Looks good Sideways
443 Posts
congrats bro...cant wait to see #"s..what was the final..$$$$$

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
that's awesome, carl!! I'm so happy for you and the altima family. This is going to be a real breakthrough for us, and yourself i'm sure.

again, congrats and enjoy!!!
can't wait to see some #'s

·
Am I still a NOOB?
2,082 Posts
Congratulations C!!!!!!! :bigok: Glad to see the broken record fixed and the hairdrier equiped altima back in your posession. Can't wait to see some pictures and some numbers. Hopefully some track times pretty soon huh?

·
Just a regular guy
220 Posts
Congrats cthunder your car sounds like it gonna demolish all in your way. Can i ask, What are u boostin at during the break-in period?

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
Good things come to those who wait, and wait, and wait. Good to hear the news Carl. Can't wait see it and hear about some numbers!

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
6,244 Posts
LOL You are going to drive Fred nuts, he is going to dump more $ into his car to make it faster. Competition is always healthy :)

·
Banned
2,829 Posts
congrats Carl ....good luck ! ...btw ...happy new years (chinese)

·
Incognito
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks everyone for the props, I am mad happy with the outcome and it was seriously well worth the wait. Fred, Im gonna hit up Tony's dyno on friday next week (he's giving me a couple of free dyno pulls). Mike, lemme atleast fix that dent in the rear quarter and I'll let ya know. I probably wont get the kit on within the month, and the inside of my ride is messy as hell. Just for a teaser for everyone, I let the boost build up to 15 psi, at about 1/3 throttle and the engine wanted way more when I cut out at 4k rpm. I hit 60 in nothing flat.

·
altima/dsm lover4life
1,511 Posts
AHHH you bastard turbos. I should have followed my dream and turbo my altima. I f I would have never bought this eclipse and got me alittle corolla or something to get me to work I could have been in the same position you are C but ohwell I guess I will just beat u in my eclipse. laater

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
HUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!

nice to hear cthunder. you have given all of us in the alty community something to strive for.

so, what are you looking to hit at the dyno...300.350.400. to the wheels of course.

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
:( I thought I did something for others to strive for, guess it wasn't enough

keep up the progression, cthunder

1 - 20 of 172 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.