The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Retired MòDÉrâTòR
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am now selling the Altima. I will have everything off the car on Wednesday the 15th and will start shipping things out after payment is recieved. I take Money order or Paypal.

Some things might be nogotiable and some are not. It never hurts to ask. If any of you have any questions please ask. If pictures are need of anything, ask. First to respond has first dibs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STEREO EQUIPMENT

Custom box (second gen fit- unknown if it will fit a first gen) w/ 2 12" Kicker L7 Solobaric's. Used and NEVER abused for 4 months. Custom box will also include the square aluminum grills. I will not part out the subs from the box! The subs are dual 4ohm wired in parallel for a 2ohm load on each sub. The enclosure is to exact Kicker specs and each subs is individually enclosed.
Price = SOLD $550 + shipping (I might be willing to work out a deal for those further away).

2 Kicker ZR360 amps. 550 watts RMS and around 750 peak (as per birth record). these are around 1 year old but only used for 4 months. I've never had them overheat and the are bad-ass amps.
Price = $300 each shipped (buy both and I'll throw in the sink link (conect the amps togeather and the end caps and connectors)

Kicker KQ5 5-band EQ w/built in Remote Gain control for Kicker amps. Boy does this baby help! is 1/2 DIN size and has both amber and green illumination. Used 4 months.
Price = $150 shipped (buy both amps and I'll make you a much better deal!!!!)

Stinger 1700amp Dry Cell. Retail is close to $300. Used 4 months.
Price = $200 + shipping (weighs around 70 pounds and might cost a pretty penny to ship. I'll try hard to work out a deal.)

Ohio Generator 185 high amp alternator. Used 1 1/2 months. It's a monster! I 'll also include the custom braket I had to have made.
Price = $400 + shipping

CAR PARTS

Stillen Intake = New on car for 10 minutes. Includes all hardware and detailed instructions. Takes 30 minutes to install.
Price= $150 shipped

SE-L Tail lights. On car for 8 months in perfect condition. Look so much better than stock.
Price = SOLD $90 shipped

Spare Valve Cover. I started to sand it down but ran out of time.
Price = $40 shipped Sam, if you want to pick it up you gett a better price.

APR V-SPEC Aluminum Spoiler. On car 2 months (if that). Solid light weight aluminum w/black painted end caps.
Price = $225 + shipping

RAZO Auto shift knob w/OD. New! Never had time to install it.
Price = $100 shipped

Aluminum pedals. On car for about as long as the intake.
Price = $30 shipped (buy both the shifter and pedals and I'll make you a better deal).

My car's alarm decided to wig out while I was installing my Intake last Thursday and while I've been without a car I found another that has much, much, much, more potential. Good luck and thanks for looking. If I have anything else to add I will post here.

Peace,

·
*Honorary Member* I'm BaCk WiTh A 2nD GeN !
1,079 Posts
Stillen Srut Tower Brace. Very nice soild aluminum bar. On car for 6 months.
Price = $50 shipped

I got the first dibs on this ... i will paypal you right away . send me ur email for paypal .. email me [email protected] , thankz a lot man ....

·
Retired MòDÉrâTòR
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry. My bad. I posted the wron price. 12 hours of work and typing becomes a real challenge. Sorry for the mix up.

·
Former Alty Owner
1,213 Posts
Punksk8rr said:

Custom box (second gen fit- unknown if it will fit a first gen) w/ 2 12" Kicker L7 Solobaric's. Used and NEVER abused for 4 months. Custom box will also include the square aluminum grills. I will not part out the subs from the box! The subs are dual 4ohm wired in parallel for a 2ohm load on each sub. The enclosure is to exact Kicker specs and each subs is individually enclosed.
Price = $550 + shipping (I might be willing to work out a deal for those further away).

I got dibs on this. Chris.. let me know about the measurements and shipping to Miami, Florida. 33147

thanks bro..

·
DrUnKeN_TiGeR
608 Posts
Chris: !!!Valve Cover!!! :D . I e-mailed you a couple of days ago about this. I am very interested . . . . . give me a price and I am sure we can work something out. I won't be able to get back on the computer until this coming wednesday since I am leaving for a camping trip. So if I don't respond quickly, don't get
disappointed . . . . . . "Get at me Dawg!"

·
Heineken Skank
385 Posts
WANTED

just vouching for Punksk8r. He originally bought the alternator from me for about $500.00 BRAND NEW and I got it for a present but already had the same one. Value is $675.00 shipped w/ tax.

PS: how much for your Walter PPK 9mm? Im interested if its for sale..ehehe

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
hey LAW, you get a 2nd gen? i never found out if u got a new car or not...??? but if LAW doesnt come through on the Stillen strut bar, i'll buy it $50 shipped, hey man, what does that RAzo shift know look like? post a pic man!

·
1,079 Posts
Siizzzoooo said:
hey LAW, you get a 2nd gen? i never found out if u got a new car or not...??? but if LAW doesnt come through on the Stillen strut bar, i'll buy it $50 shipped, hey man, what does that RAzo shift know look like? post a pic man!
the price is wrong ... its 140 shipped for the STB .. and by the way , i got a 2001 alty last week , and its silver just like my old one .. i can still smell the scent of a brand new car , it sucks because i have to break it in .. lol .. good thing i have a car now ... But Jeff (altimaJG) i wnt to moroso i saw Randy there with ur Car club . i was hoping to talk to you ... i need something .. thankz man .. get back with me ... [email protected] .. thankz .... Hope everyone is ready on Dec. 1 , i am not because i ahve so amny bills to pay now that i have this ... :( .. ill hook up the alty lil by lil ... it feels great to be back !!!

·
Former Alty Owner
1,213 Posts
Chris..

As soon as you get a shipping price for me.. please email me and let me know. Do the best you can bro.. I gotta convince the wife on getting these subs..

Create miracles bro.. please.

I live in Miami, Florida 33147

thanks!

·
Retired MòDÉrâTòR
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AltimaJG: I'll start ripping stuff out on tuesday night and wednesday. As soon as I have a wieght, I'll post it. I try to work a miracle but I'm not Jesus:D.

Here is a pic of what the shifter looks like

It's still new in box. I haven't touched it since I got it from Alex.

·
Simple Pleasures C.C.
3,227 Posts
Chris,

I want that damn altenator, but I wont be able to get it until the end of the month....so much other stuff to deal with first. IF you still have it then I want it!!!!!!!!!!

·
On the Job
677 Posts
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Punksk8rr

Price = $550 + shipping (I might be willing to work out a deal for those further away).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got dibs on this. Chris.. let me know about the measurements and shipping to Miami, Florida. 33147

thanks bro..

I got next dibs if this falls through........

·
Retired MòDÉrâTòR
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Since Paypal is being a bunch a assholes, I will now take Money order or cashiers check.

E-mail me for a mailing address. Sorry guys.

LAW: I will have your STB in the mail no later than friday.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
man i want that shifter, will u take $75 shipped

·
1,079 Posts
Thankz Chris .... i also want the Stillen intake but the thing is that 2001 alty has a sensor before the maf adapter ... so i dont want to touch that right now ... do u do financing ??? lol ..

·
Former Alty Owner
1,213 Posts
Let me know chris.. I almost have the wife convinced. :D

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
ok man, how about $90 bucks shipped? but i gotta have it 2-3 day shipping cuz im leaving town in a week tell me what u think ok? i'll send money tomorrow if everything is cool

1 - 20 of 72 Posts