·
no ordinary sedan
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
jessa said:
Next up: 1999 GXE, silver, 60k miles, auto, 6 year warranty w/ the Nissan dealer here, locally owned and bought at the same dealer its at now, $7900 :D
guess you'll be changing your signature...:rolleyes: :p

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
Yes, you either had a lemon, or moreso you happen to get a car that was not well maintained or just plain abused and it made other things go wrong with it. Good luck with your next car.

·
no ordinary sedan
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AltimaVixen said:
Yes, you either had a lemon, or moreso you happen to get a car that was not well maintained or just plain abused and it made other things go wrong with it.
You think most Altys are really reliable?

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
I think MOST cars in general if well maintained and not abused are good cars. The KA motor is a strong little motor and will give you good longevity if well maintained with regular oil changes and maintenance. We have had no problems with our 96' Alty which was purchased in 97' besided the starter about 2-3 years ago, knock sensor about 2 years ago and the CV went out about 6 months ago. Just remember regular maintenance does wonders for a car.

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
BlueDemonAltima said:
eeewwww second gen... :thumbsdow
eeewwww first gen... :D

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
Jess, I hope I get to see ya so you can test drive and compare your 99 to my 01 :D

·
t e x a s
504 Posts
jessa said:
Mine has been a good car. And I plan on keeping it until 150k and longer as long as it doesnt get too expensive. After that tho I will have done the altima thing for several years, they're good little cars, I'll just be ready for something different.

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
If I were you, I would delete ever thread you ever had on these forums about your car. If you plan on selling it online and someone comes here to learn about the Altima, they would read about all your problems with your car and never buy it from you.

I also would be careful in putting in the item description that the car "runs excellent." You are setting yourself up for post sale issues.

·
'96 Max SE loaded
1,307 Posts
skizot said:
If I were you, I would delete ever thread you ever had on these forums about your car. If you plan on selling it online and someone comes here to learn about the Altima, they would read about all your problems with your car and never buy it from you.

I also would be careful in putting in the item description that the car "runs excellent." You are setting yourself up for post sale issues.
agreed, that post some time back was the first thing i thought about when i read that

1 - 20 of 35 Posts