The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
ASE certified wiseass
431 Posts
Can't you rebuild it? Or did you really fry it?

I haven't found anything in the Sarasota/Bradenton area so don't come looking there. Maybe tampa?

Randy

·
CHICANO WORLD LOS ANGELES
1,053 Posts
ebay !!!!!!!!!!or part the car out I am interested in some parts from ur car like the hood

·
Something Like A Pimp
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I gotta see how bad it's fried. I should get some time to start taking it apart tomorrow. I'm not parting it out. I'm probably going to rebuild the motor and sell the car. I want something more up to date.

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
I dont believe in buying engines from a Junkyard. I got burned once by doing that. Try ebay, or post in the for sale section of the thread

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
^ I just checked their site, and I think you maybe better off checking for a motor from a person on this site.

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
if you do part it out. let us know. I know a few parts i would want

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
after I replace the motor in mine this weekend, im putting mine up for sale with just about everything in it

·
Something Like A Pimp
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sleeperalti said:
after I replace the motor in mine this weekend, im putting mine up for sale with just about everything in it
My plans exactly. Last week sucked balls. My A/C went out Thursday, then the motor blew Saturday. I'm fixing both things then I'm selling this car.

·
Something Like A Pimp
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The block is cracked. I just did got a new head in Feb. I wonder if I can just buy the bottom end of the motor. My exhaust manifold was also destroyed.

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
im sure you can buy a short block somewhere. After I swap my motors this weekend, Im taking my bad one apart and see if anything was damaged on the bottom end from it overheating

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
now the hard part. deciding what to go with after you get it fixed and get rid of it.

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
wow, im glad mine didnt do that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts